SAU Community

I Bought Some Wheels Today...wtf Are They?

hey guys i just bought some wheels from JMS in adelaide that i'll be getting soon for my 33. i found them on the site and they have grabbed my attention so decided to buy them. i also love the old school japanese dish look so these fit well to my tastes.

the description on their site mentions that they are circuit masters. i have never seen these rims before in my life. the centre caps might be throwing me off but to be honest i have not seen them on any car nor seen them in any picture accept the one on the jms site.

first person to tell me what they official are, brand, pictures and more info on them gets a free thumbs up from me.

20070605160108.JPG

^^^U fine sir deserve this... :cheers:

good to know what they actually are now...have no idea where they got circuit masters from. another reason why i got them was because i hadn't seem them on a r33 or for that matter on any car at all around here. so at least they will give my 33 abit of a difference to the other bazillion white 33s in victoria/australia lol.

Edited by jakez88

bought them for $500 because they are having a clearance on their wheels :D. otherwise i would of been paying $850. $100 to send them over to victoria.

anyone looking for some cheap wheels should check them out as they have a few good old sets atm.