SAU Community

Safc Ii + Z32 Afm, Buy One Or Buy Both.

hey guys,

im returning my r32 back to stock.

i bought the SAFC II brand new in 2005, i used it on my r33 for a few months, then put it back in the box, i used it for a brief period on my missus' 4AGE corolla for shits and giggles for a week or two, then back in the box, then dug it out again to put on the r32 to run the Z32 afm.. it is in perfect working condition, and the unit itself is immaculate, i have most of the manuals, and the original box somewhere (just moved so not sure where), however all can be found on the Apexi U.S. website.

i bought the Z32 afm and plug from CRD in Dec 08.. still have original box and receipt from CRD.. it is in new condition, and was mounted solid with a bracket, hasnt been flogging around.. comes with plug to suit.

$300 each or $500 for both. items located in East Maitland NSW, but can post ANYWHERE COMPLEMENTARY (thats for free)

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

cheers

Linton

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Call me in regards to the Apexi s-afc 0414 335 485

Regards

Gerry

hey guys,

im returning my r32 back to stock.

i bought the SAFC II brand new in 2005, i used it on my r33 for a few months, then put it back in the box, i used it for a brief period on my missus' 4AGE corolla for shits and giggles for a week or two, then back in the box, then dug it out again to put on the r32 to run the Z32 afm.. it is in perfect working condition, and the unit itself is immaculate, i have most of the manuals, and the original box somewhere (just moved so not sure where), however all can be found on the Apexi U.S. website.

i bought the Z32 afm and plug from CRD in Dec 08.. still have original box and receipt from CRD.. it is in new condition, and was mounted solid with a bracket, hasnt been flogging around.. comes with plug to suit.

$300 each or $500 for both. items located in East Maitland NSW, but can post ANYWHERE COMPLEMENTARY (thats for free)

DSC00075.jpg

DSC00074.jpg

DSC00071.jpg

DSC00073.jpg

cheers

Linton