SAU Community

Fuel Pump For R33 Gtr Vspec

vc123

Hey peeps,

Any suggestions on what fuel pump I should get for my R33 GTR Vspec?

Quite a newbie but looking to play around with my car. Right now its pretty much stock with just suspension air filters exhaust and a nistune (tuned to 14psi).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Hey peeps,

Any suggestions on what fuel pump I should get for my R33 GTR Vspec?

Quite a newbie but looking to play around with my car. Right now its pretty much stock with just suspension air filters exhaust and a nistune (tuned to 14psi).

Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers

Get a nismo or tomei one designed for the GTR. They bolt straight in and give increased flow compared to the standard one.

If you decide to get serious later on, you can leave it in place as a lift pump and look at putting in a surge tank with a larger pump again.

Hey Roe Hwy friend ^_^

The Bosch ones are cheaper, and you need to modify the cradle(bracket that holds the pump) to fit them in.. and stuff around even more if you want the little pick-up sock fitted to it(no idea how to do that).

I've got a Tomei one. Was $340 a while back, but it comes with a new cradle, new o-ring, new clamps, new regulator thing.

Just unplug the old one, slide it out, slide this one in, plug it back up. So much easier if you're going to do it yourself (I'll even do it for you)

The Bosch ones are cheaper, and you need to modify the cradle(bracket that holds the pump) to fit them in.. and stuff around even more if you want the little pick-up sock fitted to it(no idea how to do that). <-- ONLY FOR 044, 040 has an intergral filter

I paid Hyperdrive ~$220 to do that to mine because I couldn't be bothered :thumbsup:

Hey Hey!

Thanks for the advice. Currently am trying to find a TOMEI but finances a little short at the moment (all my bills came at once). Will let you guys know when I find a pump.

:thumbsup: