SAU Community

Gt35r For Sale With Manifold To Suit Rb26

Hi all,

Up for grabs is my near new Garrett GT35r with 0.63 exhaust A/R and matching top mount manifold to suit RB26 engines. This turbo has only done around 350-400km as I've been forced to convert my R33 GTR back to twin setup (for financial and insurance reasons). Unfinished project etc. The turbo has a 0.70 front and is internally gated (actuator included in sale as per the pictures) The turbo's peak efficiency lies around 17 to 18 pounds and is suitable for around 500hp. In my case I haven't had a chance to run it over 12 pounds so the turbo has next to no wear on it.

Below are additional spec's from the Garrett site:

* Ball bearing turbocharger

* Oil & Water-cooled bearing system

* High Performance BCI-18 Compressor and UHP Turbine

* Perfect for high-horsepower, smaller displacement engines at elevated boost levels

* T3 turbine inlet flange and 4-bolt turbine outlet flange

* Turbine housing is cast from high-nickel "Ni-Resist" material for extreme applications

I would like to sell the turbo and manifold together as a package but can sell separately.

Turbo new $2100, selling for $900

Manifold new $1100, selling for $500

I have all tax invoices for the work involving the turbo to prove km's and age of turbo etc for those interested

Feel free to PM me of comment below for any questions. Can provide higher res photos too.

Will get quotes for freight this week and post them up.

post-32275-1244336746_thumb.jpg

post-32275-1244336802_thumb.jpg

post-32275-1244337019_thumb.jpg

post-32275-1244337040_thumb.jpg

post-32275-1244337064_thumb.jpg

post-32275-1244337442_thumb.jpg

Shame to see you sell it Tom, excellent pricing should be sold quickly

Yeh I know...ohwell...turned out to be a bit more expensive than I thought it would be. Not all is lost but because I still got the E11 and everything in there so it just has to be tuned for a set of 2560's or the likes ;-) The GT35 is definitely 400hp+ territory if you want to use it properly hey

great turbo i am making 513hp on 20psi with it on my GTR not much lag either

well priced it should sell very quick

That's some impressive figures Bigme....not bad at all! You must've spent a fair bit on upgrades for the engine though! I'm staying within the factory limits for the time being....350 or so at the wheels isn't too shabby on the track and street ;-)

Just out of interest though, how does the GT35 on yours come on song? Is it a .82?

Hey all, just letting you know that the turbo has been sold. Never expected it to sell this fast and best of luck to those who too have shown interest.

The manifold is still up for grabs for those who want to at least get some of the gear together.

In response to some questions I've had.....yes, the turbo and the manifold came off my car and fitted neatly. I only had to relocate the power steering reservoir and that was practically it. Also, as far as other little bits and pieces go, I have a custom made Y pipe to fit the two airflow meters/pod filters if you want to do a twin to single conversion on your RB26 but keep the air flow meters. This is usually the case if you use Power FC's (unless using de-jetro version etc). I'll post up some pics of this tomorrow (comes with all silicone joiner pieces to suit RB26 AFM's and GT35 0.70 front cover). The other pipework I had made up is a piece that links the compressor outlet to the factory GTR intercooler inlet - again, all joiner pieces included.

Will post up pics tomorrow incase someone's interested.

Ok peoples, here are the photos of my remaining bits and pieces I had made up to suit the GT35 on RB26.

1. Y-pipe for when you want to use your two AFM's in a single turbo configuration eg. with a Power FC or similar ECU that requires your factory AFM's. I'm not selling my AFM's just yet as it's not a bad idea to have these and the factory computer etc. Please also note that the "shortened" mushroom filters are included in the sale. They have been adjusted so that they can be bolted straight to the AFM as it gets quite tight with the GT35 (see engine pic below) - all silicon joiner pieces and hose clamps included. The pipe also features ventilation hose and fitting - you can fit anything to this.

2. Turbo to factory intercooler pipework. This will suit any GT35 to factory intercooler configeration - all silicon joiner pieces and hose clamps included. The pipe sits roughly the way I'm holding it in the photo.

Drop me a message if your interested in these remainders.

Y-pipe + pods + joints -$100 (cost about $250, excluding joints and filters, to have made up and is similarly priced online)

Intercooler pipe + joints -$80 (cost about $150 to have made up, excluding joints)

Again, these pieces are made to suit the GT35r when installed in a R33 GTR's engine bay with stock intercooler.

Cheers,

Tom

post-32275-1244631006_thumb.jpg

post-32275-1244631049_thumb.jpg

post-32275-1244631092_thumb.jpg

post-32275-1244631111_thumb.jpg

post-32275-1244631197_thumb.jpg

• 5 months later...
  • 3 months later...