SAU Community

Hey There From Sunny Qld

Linkstar

Hey all,

Been lurking for a bit now and have picked up lots of great info from this site already. Lots of clever people on here thats for sure.

My GF and I have a skyline in the back yard but thats only a small part of the story. Our R31 is here as a heart transplant for a 66 cedric wagon. We intend to do the good old rb25/30 engine build then shoe horn that into the cedric. For the uninitiated I'll post a pic of a cedric wagon so you can visualize what I'm talking about.

wagon66.jpg

Well I'll leave it at that for the moment you'll be hearing lots more from me as this project gradually gets moveing.

Link

I will once I get a start on it. At the moment its about 3rd in line in terms of projects but since the car is my GF's no doubt it'll get pushed to the head of the line.

I'll start a thread on the build in the classics section so I can start to get some ideas flowing with some of you guys.

PS that pic of the cedric is from an old nissan/datsun promo but it is the color we're painting ours. Here's the one we have in the shed:

18102008071-1.jpg

However it seems to be complete and came with a running 2L six and 3 speed manual.......... (I'm thinking turbo FED with the left over bits.... hehehe)

Anyway I'll jump over to the classic section and start rambling there.

link