SAU Community

Floor Mat Group Buy- Almost Every Make And Model

hungryGTR

oh thats alrite, um if i order em now do i get em soonish or wait the to group buy is finnished?

coz if its not till the end of the buy ill wait and order em with tax time money lol

thanks heaps for all ur help mate

Wll it will be either at the and of this month if we get the number or at the end of the whole group buy. I would actually appreciate people paying now as i know ill have a massive rush towards the end and this is when mistake get made or people misread. So you can do it now that would be good, if not a few week from now is alright aswell just not like two days before i close this haha

hi mate, im interested in purchasing r32 mates with Skyline writting on all 5 mats.

Im new to group buy so im not to sure how things work out here.

cheers

No worries mate have a read of the entire first post made by me and you should have all the info you need to place and order, order formats and also payment info.

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are a rubber composite backing. The previous groupbuy at this foam which i didnt find to bad but some people didnt like it so i made the factory go back to the original supplier that we had for the first ever group buy and everyone loved that backing. Dont think they can do the R31 unless the Pintara mats are the same?????

Money sent for order, aleks as reference.
Can you please confirm my order and that you have received money for it.

Cheers, Alex.

Yeah got you down mate and got the funds aswell

Hey,

Paid and email sent.

Any idea on what the numbers are at the moment? Think we have enough for a delivery this month?

Cheers,

Kieran.

Doesnt look like this mont, either end of next month or at the end of the group buy. Heaps of people asking questions about orders, placing order but not paying so im thinking there will be a massive rush at the end of the groupbuy. I was kinda expecting that too happen with the amount of people saying they got heaps of other stuff they need to pay for.

Payment and email sent.

Cheers

Cheers mate got your order and payment :-)

I shall ask them and get back to you mate (nismo logo)

Also for the guy that asked about the rwd vs 4wd skyline question, they will get back to me on Monday as the guy that does all the mat patterns is on holidays at the moment.

re: IP laws, etc, etc... technically everything would be a copyright infringement. Nissan logo's/fonts, 'S' logos, any manufacturer name, etc... all that stuff is no different to 'Nismo' - if matcraft are not worried about having manufacturers names on their mats, there is no difference in having performance brands on the mat either.

GTT nismo mats have an aluminium backing plate for the logo as far as i know, so they would be significantly different anyway.

i'm in 100% if 'nismo' (white lettering, red 'o') can be done at normal prices like the other words. I'm sure many will buy mats if 'nismo' is made available as a 'normal' option.

and for an R34, would getting the words on everything EXCEPT the centre-back mat be classified as custom? or could i just pay the $105 and specify for no word to be stitched into the centre-back mat?

lastly (sorry) is there a price for 5 mats, without ANY writing on them what-so-ever?

cheers,

daniel

re: IP laws, etc, etc... technically everything would be a copyright infringement. Nissan logo's/fonts, 'S' logos, any manufacturer name, etc... all that stuff is no different to 'Nismo' - if matcraft are not worried about having manufacturers names on their mats, there is no difference in having performance brands on the mat either.

GTT nismo mats have an aluminium backing plate for the logo as far as i know, so they would be significantly different anyway.

i'm in 100% if 'nismo' (white lettering, red 'o') can be done at normal prices like the other words. I'm sure many will buy mats if 'nismo' is made available as a 'normal' option.

and for an R34, would getting the words on everything EXCEPT the centre-back mat be classified as custom? or could i just pay the $105 and specify for no word to be stitched into the centre-back mat?

lastly (sorry) is there a price for 5 mats, without ANY writing on them what-so-ever?

cheers,

daniel

Yeah ill ask about the Nismo, if they can do it then we would need a few people that also want it to justify them making a batch otherwise if they can do it and only you are ordering 'Nismo' then it will come under custom.

As for the centre back you can specific that you dont want anything there at no extra charge and it isnt considered a custom order. So yeah your right $105 + $25 postage.

Also hopefully Sillabaa will post some pics as he got his order to do an independednt review and post up pics of his order so its not bias. Dont know if something is up in his life as he got his mats a few weeks back. Hopefully he will post pics soon for you guys to have a look and he can write a few words about what he thinks.

Sorry guys, been working late the last few weeks, and havent been at home, sau is blocked at work, had to get my brother to pick the mats up for me lol didnt even have time. Drama lol.

Anyway, mats.

Awesome, stiching is neat, strong(had a few tugs at what i percieved to be weak points, fitment is great also, all the curves are correct, i have one photo now and ill take some more on my phone and post them up later tonight.

post-48329-1248860034_thumb.jpg