SAU Community

Floor Mat Group Buy- Almost Every Make And Model

hungryGTR

Hi guys well ive done 2 groupbuy of floor mats over on soarercentral.com with great success and seeing as I use to own a GTR I though I might aswell get a great deal for you guys and anyone else who wants new floor mats. The company that makes them is in WA and they can do most makes and models and ive listed most of the popular imports in the list below. If the car you want mats for is not listed please check availability on MATCRAFT.COM.AU as chances are they can do it and ill arrange it to be included in the groupbuy just let me know what you would like. These are custom made and 100% perfect fit to stock dimension so you have a flawless fit (see pics below)

If you are interested in getting some nice new mats for your car please read this entire post carefully as it can get very time consuming for me if people do as they please which happened slightly with the Soarer guys.

The way I’d like to do this groupbuy is for people to make up their minds once and then proceed to pay. I don’t want to make list and then collect money, so whenever you have the money please place your order then. Also only notify me of changes via the supplied email ([email protected]) if there is a mistake. The last groupbuy there were issues of people changing their orders without making it clear. You have 3 months to make up your mind so make sure you choose whatever options you would like and then once you’re happy with your decision proceed with payment and email me your postage details.

Im happy for people to cut and paste all these details or the link to this thread and post it on other forums. I figure there are a fair amount of people on multiple forums so I don’t mind organizing a wide variety of imports, euros and domestic cars.

Any other forum members outside of SAU that are interested that see this or someone posts a link on another forum should email me ([email protected]) their order once they have made up their mind along with including postage details and payment at the same time. International forums are fine as well so if you know people or let people know on international forums that’s cool. They will need to email their order along with payment and their postage details. Postage cost for international orders can be found below.

Any questions, queries, requests etc don’t hesitate to contact me at [email protected] [im located in Adelaide so don’t think im in the UK haha]

Please always use your allocated number in any emails to make it easier for me to track down you order.

• Please use the following order format when placing your order

Your Name/ Model and Make/ Colour you want/ whether you want the front mats to have writing on them or all 5 mats or no writing all together (just plain)/ whether you want no heel pad, a plain heel pad or a heel pad with the manufactures logo on it eg Nissan, Toyota etc/ State your getting your order sent to, if international state what country.

*Then post this order format with a number in numerical order on SAU or if your not on SAU and another forum just email me your order format to [email protected] with postage details and full payment and ill add you.

Options: Colour: Black, Grafite, Grey, Light Grey, Taupe, Gold Beige, Beige

Heel pad: No heel pad, plain heel pad, heel pad with manufacturers logo

Timeline: Ill let this run for 3 months, then about 2 weeks to make and a week for postage. Depending on the number of orders at the end of each month I might be able to get them send out to people at the end of each month for the 3 months to minimize waiting periods.

Cost: 5 mats with writing on the front mats only = $95

OR

5 mats with writing on ALL mats = $105

+ POSTAGE AUSTRALIA WIDE = $25

+ Postage for international; New Zealand = $79.5

United States = $88.75

United Kingdom = $105.55

List of Makes and Models that should cover the interest of most people on here and other forums, if you’re after mats for a vehicle that isn’t listed look it up on MATCRAFT.COM.AU as they probably can do it and then make a decision if your interested and notify me so I can include you in the groupbuy.

Lexus LS400: 1990-2000

Lexus/Toyota Aristo JZS147

Mazda RX7 FC and FD

Mitsubishi Galant Legnum Gen 8 VR4

Mitsubishi 3000GT: 1992-1997

Nissan 180sx: 1988- 1993 (not sure but post 1993 might still be the same?)

Nissan 200sx S14 and S15: 1994-2000

Nissan 300ZX Z31: 1984-1989

Nissan 300ZX Z32: 1990-1997

Nissan 350Z Z33: 2003-onwards

Nissan Skyline R32 and R33: 1989-1998

Nissan Skyline R34: 1999-2002

Subaru Impreza: 2000-2007

Subaru GX, RX, WRX: 1993, 2000

Toyota Cressida MX: 1973-1983, 1985-1993

Toyota Crown MS 123: 1983-1988

Toyota MR2 AW11: 1987-1990

Toyota MR2 SW20: 1990-1999

Toyota MR2 Spyder ZZW20R: 2000-2005

Toyota Soarer: 1991-2000

Toyota Supra: 1993-2000

Toyota Supra MA 70-71: 1986-1993

Writing available for your mats are as follows:

‘Skyline’ – word available

‘Mazda’ – both the Mazda logo and the word available

‘RX7’ – can be put on the mat

‘Nissan’ – word available

‘R32, R33, R34’- NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘180sx’- word available

‘Chaser’ - NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘Supra’- word available

‘Stagea’ - NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘Aristo’ - NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘Legnum’ -VR4 word available

‘200sx’ –word available

‘300zx’ - word available

‘350z’ - word available

‘WRX’- word available

‘Sti’- NOT available but can be made if there is enough interest

‘MR2’ - word available

‘Soarer’ - word available

‘Lexus’ - word available

‘Toyota’ - word available

*Holden, Ford, BMW etc all available I just listed most of the imports that I could think of that might be interested.

Bank Details are as follows;

Account Name: Dawid Grabowicz

BSB: 065 106

Account Number: 10252870

Commonwealth Bank

NB: Please use your name and allocated number when transferring money, plus email me postage details at the same time to [email protected]

So those wanting mats please put your name down with a number once you have made your payment and emailed me your postage details.

Colours Available

swatch2-1.jpg

swatch1-1.jpg

R34 Skyline Mats in Black

NS97F3RBLACKSKYLINE.jpg

S15 Silvia Mats in Grey

NS96FGREYSYLVIA.jpg

NS96F2RGREYSYLIA.jpg

Soarer Mats in Grey

256340.jpg

Soarer Mats in Black + in car photo

264444.jpg

264446.jpg

Cheers

-Dave-

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my s14 floor mats are crappy generic ones that the prev owner squashed in there, they suck, im definately down for a full set with the silvia logo and nissan heel mat

edit #2: just saw the silvia logo lol, pics werent loading on my work comp had to get the iphone out.

edit:

Can you do mats for the Stagea models aswell?

Contact Details

18 Cohn St

Carlisle Western Australia 6101

Phone: 61 8 9470 2944

Fax: 61 8 9470 3102

Email: [email protected]

Edited by Sillabaa

Ok just to clarify a few things up. Firstly and most importantly there are NO minimum orders we need, even if its one person interested i can still place an order for it. This is because i have brought the manufacturer so much business before that now he gives me a flat rate for the mats. The initial groupbuy on soarercentral.com needed 40+ people to get this price but as ive ordered around 100 mats through them they are happy to give me the low price no matter how many orders. And the other thing i struck with them is all these different makes and models as before i was only dealing with Soarer mates.

So R34GTFOUR no minimum orders and thats why ive offered people to pay when they have the cash at anytime. Its good that there are no miniumum orders as ive found when getting a list of people interested about 20% normally drop out due to timing or low funds when its time to collect. So this way whenever you have some cash you can pay. As for order numbers we need to have for them to be sent out monthly i reckon 30-40 should do it. But generally i was thinking at the end of each month ill tally up all orders for that month and then see if its viable. So 30-40 will allow for monthly orders to be sent out however I might be able to still do it with slightly less orders, ill see how it goes.

Also from the experience of 2 large groupbuys for the Soarers guy ive picked out which material were best from each order and got them to use those suppliers. So the materials will be the cream of the crop for the carpet, backing, stitching etc. and as the mats are normally sweet this will get us super mega awesome mats this time around haha

YaskY-still waiting for a reply from the manufacturer

performance-wise- ive just shot an email off to them about it. If it turns out that they currently cant make them then if someone sends off their originals they can copy the dimensions and make a template from which they can make new mats.

Sillabaa-no worries mate whenever your ready send me payment and then post up all your details using the order format and then shoot me off an email to where you want them sent out to :D

also definately interested with the gtr logo!

:happy::cool:

Alright good news for GTR owners. They can do it, they have asked me which one is preferred out of these two however they reckon the one with 'Skyline' will make the badge look too big on the mats. They reckon just the GTR logo would be sick, and the 'R' will be in red :D I reckon just GTR looks nice and clean. Which one do you guys reckon?

gtr_logo.jpg

left_gtr_logo.jpg

Can you do mats for the Stagea models aswell?

As things stand now they cant do Stagea mats as they dont have their dimensions. If you or anyone have factory mats and are happy to send them to WA so they can take measurements and once finished with them they'll send them back then yes Stagea mats can be made available. Doesnt matter how bad condition of the stock mats are they just need to make templates for 100% perfect fitment.

EDIT: GUY PLEASE READ THE ENTIRE FIRST POST, IVE PUT EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW IN THERE AND TO SAVE ME TIME DEALING WITH 100's OF PMs, PLEASE TAKE THE 5mins TO READ IT AND MAKE LIFE EASIER FOR ME. THANKS :D

Edited by hungryGTR

do the mats only get ordered after the 3 months?

or are they made upon order through out the 3 months..

All depends on orders mate. First i need to collect details and funds. Then they get made up as they dont start without receiving money. Also as the order has to be sent to me and then sent out to everyone around the country i simply cant transfer money for one mat set and get it sent out. So what will happen is that at the end of each month (pending numbers) ill transfer them the total and the order list and then get them sent out. If there isnt enough then yes after 3 months they get the money and make them. But i plan to transfer them money around 2.5months in for whoevers paid and they have two weeks head start before i close this group buy.

Also the only reason they cant send them out from the factory is as ive negotiated the cheapest price possible they dont want to be involved in organising anything as it cost them money. So thats were i come in, i organise everything, mediate requests and queries if i cant answer them from previous experience and then deal with the huge postage delemma. Only then will they allow us to get the cheapest price. Considering they have a healthy market on ebay where the basic set (logos on front mats only) easily go on ebay for around $180-$190 i think thats fair. I mean you get the premium set for $50 less that they normally get for their basic sets, plus thats posted were as their ebay price is $200-$210 posted. So its only fair they keep their involvement to a minimum and just get involved in making them up to our specs.

Possible to only get 2 front mats done?

How much would that come to?

So? Matt Dudley/ Nissan 180sx 1991/ Black/ 2 Front Mats, 180sx written on fronts/ NO heelpad/ Perth -- ? 95 + the 25?

Im also in perth so possible to save on postage? :blink:

Yep a pair of front mats is possible however it will be $100 posted. As i explained right now im not planning on allowing pick up but its possible ill allow it in the future. Reason is that if i post every single order the day i receive them then im done, however if i allow pickup then i have to contact each and every person thats picking them up that they are ready and keep contacting them until every single set if picked up.

Considering im saving people a heap (300zx.com.au sells them for $395.00) i think its fair that im not chasing up a heap of people later on and taking up heaps of my time. Thats what happened with the last groupbuy with the soarercentral.com guys and i had to send out 130+ individual emails to make sure everyone was kept happy. So i ask for the sake of keeping everyone happy that things dont get overly complicated and used up even more of my time.

Hope that helps mate, its possible that ill allow pick up later on in which case ill refund people postage costs however im still trying to think up a solution so the worst case senario cant happen. Hope you guys understand :P