SAU Community

Takushi Take 2

TAKUSHI

k as some of you have read, i wrote off my lovely black ceffy

I since have bought another but white and intend not to crash this one

Its as stock as they come, auto rb20de but the slightly more upmarket version of the old one with heated wing mirrors, rear window wiper and the beloved hicas- which i think ill keep

I plan to salvage all my mods off the wreck and continue where i left off, im also picking up a uras kit tomorrow which came with the car, also bought 25 box yesterday

Ill get some better pics once i get day light, but for now here it is

post-36105-1245775717_thumb.jpg

• 2 months later...

K not much has happened just been collecting parts for one hell of a combo

engine:

rb25det

Garrett gt35r .63

46mm tial external gate

stainless highmount mani

100mm cooler

850cc sard injectors and fpr

power fc

turbosmart bov

nismo engine mounts

driveline:

rb25 box

orc twin plate clutch

nismo fork pivot

nismo oversized slave cylinder

orc braided clutch line

nismo trans mount

s13 lsd

suspension:

s14 hubs

r32 gtst brakes

tein coilovers rear, jic fronts

blitz type 01 racing rims 17x9 +22

interior:

dishy dori wheel

r32 gtst seats in front

autometer smoke face boost gauge

various stereo equipement

there's probably gonna be more parts added when I come across more things I might need.

I plan on running safe tune once it's all together as I'm not quite funded for a rebuildlet alone

forgies, anyone care to add to my list if ive missed anything?

K not much has happened just been collecting parts for one hell of a combo

engine:

rb25det

Garrett gt35r .63

46mm tial external gate

stainless highmount mani

100mm cooler

850cc sard injectors and fpr

power fc

turbosmart bov

nismo engine mounts

driveline:

rb25 box

orc twin plate clutch

nismo fork pivot

nismo oversized slave cylinder

orc braided clutch line

nismo trans mount

s13 lsd

suspension:

s14 hubs

r32 gtst brakes

tein coilovers rear, jic fronts

blitz type 01 racing rims 17x9 +22

interior:

dishy dori wheel

r32 gtst seats in front

autometer smoke face boost gauge

various stereo equipement

there's probably gonna be more parts added when I come across more things I might need.

I plan on running safe tune once it's all together as I'm not quite funded for a rebuildlet alone

forgies, anyone care to add to my list if ive missed anything?

Yeah there's a mod called "hurry up, the vultures are getting hungry!" :(

Get matching coilovers and revert to A31 knuckles with 5 stud hubs! with different brands of coilovers (unless theyre rated the same) it must feel a bit weird to drive ?

Should be making a sexy dyno sheet once all that gear is in.

NOOO i didnt no about u crashing the black one :( bugger.

Well hope the white one serves u well :) I love my new Ceffy :D Shes so nice to me haha, i think she was a bit neglected before i came along haha.

Also, where do u get kits for ceffys in Perth :S AND roughly how many Ceffys are in Perth, out of curiosity...

Kits gotta be ordered or created in Perth, cost would be roughly the same as shipping one from over East (might as well get some vented guards at the same time), a mildly modded Ceffy goes around 10-15k in Perth, but quiet often alot more (half cuts, rolling shells or damaged ones go around 5k), so again, sometimes cheaper to buy over East and get it shipped.

NZ Have Ceffies laying around for $1500 ... :happy:

Edited by Nic_A31

Yeah this newy is servin me quite well, as for kits yeah eastern states are probly best for sortin one, I think there's roughly

15-20 ceffys at most in perth sum hiding away in backyards, sum with more than one haha.

Yeah sorry I havnt got back to u yet nic bout the parts, just been caught up in sooo much shite atm, but don't worry I havnt forgotten u haha

I'd like to get this all finished asap but work is always full of cars and I need a full weekend to get it all sorted, then it'll be off to all star garage for pipe work and tune, it's been toooo long without forced induction, I'm almost tempted to stick 35r onto the na 20 in my new ceffy haha just for shits an giggles hahaha

Do you know anyone with a spare Ceffy laying around in Perth? I might be needing one, dunno yet.

I know of about 8-10 road registered, and about another 5-10 track only, definately rare in Perth, JustCar had to ask me all sorts of shit about them because apparently they've never insured one before ?

Putting the 35R onto the RB20E ..... LOL, mad bastard, poor thing would last 5 minutes, tops, before you start seing pistons and gear teeth on the road in your rear view mirror.

Well the guy I bought the new one off had 2 others but since sold them, yeah this ones rb20de so it'd last a little while haha would have to run 3psi or something hahaha

that's weird coz I had my black one insured with justcar haha they probly didn't think it was a real car haha just put it down as something else

• 2 weeks later...