SAU Community

bloody hit n runs

guys,

just out of curiousity.

was in mc'ds with bambam and one dude in a charade just decided to back into my 'line and run off.

ergh.

anyways, to the point, its just a small ding with his white paint on top. i doubt any of my paint has even come off.

its right above the GT badge and under the indicator on the left side.

exactly where the panel above the tire is..slightly above the gt badge. presumably there is a slight ding/dent,

how much does it normally cost to get fixed? haf seen signs arnd my neighbourhood for a "DENT KING" and he fixes dings and dents without something something...nv really paid much atttention to the ad altho i have the number.

or shd i go to a proper panel beater for such a small thing?

i thikn the cops will laff @ me if i tried to make a report...

You should make a police report anyhow, even if it wasn't that major. Otherwise they'll just continue to do it to somebody else.

You can just pull that front panel off and replace it. You might be able to get it done for $600 or something (including new panel). It might not need to go to that extent, but you'd have a perfect panel again.

Or you could just pull it off and try and pop it out from the otherside with your thumb, and put it back on. I've done that before in lesser cars i've had.

someone backed into my line 2 weeks ago... when i was at the atm and then proceded to drive off.....

damage on my car seemed like nothing.. just a few scratches on the front bar, and the reo is bent. $480 to fix.

i'd make a report even if it was tiny.

i went to teh cop shop a 2 days later, and was told off for not reporting it the day it happened. how can i prove i didnt drive into something else after it happened, etc etc.

its illegal to drive off after having an accident, its illegal to not report an accident (appearantly u can get fined for it). its illegal not to give details the list goes on.. he wasnt too impressed by me turning up days later.. lets just say that...