SAU Community

R33 Gtr Swap Or Sell

Hey there its time for me to depart with my R33 gtr

Im a mechanical technicain by trade

its running the standard airbox with hks2530"s A 3inch exhaust, and 15psi with no boost controller more of a permanet bleed system, so boost cannot be alterd, tuned it with nistune (32gtr ecu) to produce and easy 270rwkw an extremly conservative tune,

The car averages 420 km to tank with this tune, and is very responsive,

This gtr is still running the hicas system as i see no reason to remove it, as its not a race car , the car is extremly smooth and pleasent to drive,

Its still got the origional GTR dash wich only goes to 180 km hour, 142000 km on the clock

Has 18x265 Volk wheels wich stick like glue.

I have recently installed new Bendex pads all round and had the rotors machined,

Really this car must be seen to be appreciate, its clean origional and almost untouchable by the police, (exhaust might be a tiny bit over the 96db )

Come down to my workshop if you are genuinaly interested and ill put it on the hoist and ill let the car do the talking

dyno sheets available aswell

May trade for an auto turbo car of simlar value or cash my way,

dont really care if it sells or not im sick of changing gears though

price is $24000

the car is located in ferntreegully or rowville, VIC

cheers

post-42536-1247137597_thumb.pngpost-42536-1247137733_thumb.pngpost-42536-1247137869_thumb.pngpost-42536-1247138000_thumb.pngpost-42536-1247138032_thumb.png

Saw this car yesterday, and it is absolutely immaculate.

Owner knows exactly what he's doing too and has obviously maintained the car to the very highest degree.

The wheels are honestly some of the best wheels I have ever seen on a car too. These pictures make them look like ordinary silver 5 spoke rims, but there's a very nice inner blue lip decorated little silver plates which the pictures don't show.