SAU Community

Skylines Monthly Cruises

Hardcore Princess

Skylines monthly cruises  

55 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Hey fellow skyline owners..

As you's are aware we put on a monthly cruise this month..

I think it was fair to say it went rather well and everyone enjoyed themselves..

So we've opened this poll to let yous choose what you would like..

Poll will close on Sunday..

So please vote and have your say..

If you have any ideas or anything please dont hesitate to let me know :blink:

Thanks.

P.s Please stay on topic otherwise this thread will get closed..

Hi olivia .. I rekon tuesday is good with 8:30 leave time.. but make the cruise have the pit stops with the 4th spot being the last one where its like yer cya lata good cruise etc .. Coz if its just 3 it goes to quickly thats wat I fealt anyway.. Yer defs have make a cruise this weekend ay Friday ftw :iluvff:

I think if it was 830pm with 4 stops.. on a weeknight... It will probably be dead by the 4th stop. Lots of people prefer it earlier with a few stops due to having work tomorrow but still wanting to go out for a quick drive and catch up with people socially.

Hi olivia .. I rekon tuesday is good with 8:30 leave time.. but make the cruise have the pit stops with the 4th spot being the last one where its like yer cya lata good cruise etc .. Coz if its just 3 it goes to quickly thats wat I fealt anyway.. Yer defs have make a cruise this weekend ay Friday ftw :P

haha your obviously one of the few people that arent bitching about work n shit

but nah 3 stops is fine coz even i have work n shit the next day

but um i think were putting on open cruise next weekend for all who may be keen

depending on the weather n shit

but make sure you vote for what you want on the poll :P

Yuh i voted for the first tues (easy to remember and i'll be able to attend every 2nd one hehe) and the 730pm time cause that's just convenient for more people and yeah :P better show of cars when it's earlier! Some people also have kids to heh..

def 8pm leave time ur last cruise was good fun and finished at a resonable time we all like to get out but we have to be at work in a fit state the next day so finishing about 10pm like last time is great hope u stick with that format and see u at next cruise