SAU Community

R32 Gtr 1989- All Tuned By Ben At Racepace

hey guys, i dont want to get in full details of this car but its easily one of the best GTR 32 going around, ive owned the car for roughly 4 years and have spent all my money and time on it and its time to get rid of it, i stil got old photos from when the car was stock and how it is now

car has heaps and heaps of extras from top to bottom

mods:

apexi power fc

nismo 555cc injectors

nismo fpr

z32 afms with apexi pods

trust 100mm drag cooler

trust hard piping kit with trust rubber hoses and heavy duty clamps

blitz dsbc spec r boost controller

hks dump pipes

bee-r front pipes with highflowed cat

custom 3" cat back exhaust, stainless all the way through from turbos

sard 280lh/r fuel pump

greddy cam gears with greddy timing belt

ARC aluminium radiator

brand new jim berry full monty clutch

r33 gtr gearbox installed recentely

lightened exedy flywheel

n1 headlights

cusco zero 2 coilovers

cusco front and rear strut braces

SSR sp1 17+9.5 +12(chrome lip with black centred deep dish wheels)

aftermarket slottered rear rotors

nismo steering wheel and gearknob

kenwood cd/mp3 player with pionner splits and 6+9 speakers

all tuned by ben at racepace, made 261kw at treads on 14psi on standard turbos,

this car is ready for a pair of turbos and upper the boost to crack over 310kw with ease form bens point of view,

car is very responsive and excellent for the street, its a very nice ride not too stiff and not too soft just perfect, car is serviced every 4000kms with the top products, always use the motul v racing oil and nothing else, always filling up with BP ultimate

as new paint job done about 3 years ago in green with gold pearl (3 layer pearl) still in exceelent cond with no scratches or swirls

hand polished every month

excellent cond inside vehicle

car has reg til feb 2010

car has much more to it but call me anytime for inspection for this beast

also car is never taken out, been garaged most of its life

absolutely beautiful car inside out and hoping for a new loving owner for it

for pics as i cannot upload them here, here is the carsales.com.au link:

http://www.carsales.com.au/used-cars/priva...bos&trecs=1

car has much more to it and only reason for sale is that i want to help my parents on bulding or puchasing their new home so unfortunately it has to go

located in melbourne

price- $23,990

contact tony- 0412862091

Edited by gdzlar1

Nice car, gd luck wit tha sale

thanks mate, this car will surely impress in person, nothing to be done but as i said a pair of turbos willget this car a very impressive power figure, i never take this car out, just spent over $3,300 on gearbox and clutch and drives like a dream, doesnt miss a beat, im more then happy for the intersted buyer to get this car checked out engine wise, accident history or whatever they want

cheers tony

more picss of the car, as yous can see its a very neat carr but in person its even better, sorry for the pics i got a few relos taking a picture with the actual car,

guys in the carsales pics there is a pic of the engine bay but the aftermarket aluminium ARC radiator isnt in as i got it installed recentely and also there will be a 11 row oil cooler coming with the car that ahsnt been intsalled yet

thanks guys

tony 0412862091

post-45737-1248674780_thumb.jpg

post-45737-1248674798_thumb.jpg

post-45737-1248674822_thumb.jpg

post-45737-1248674861_thumb.jpg

post-45737-1248674897_thumb.jpg

post-45737-1248674932_thumb.jpg

post-45737-1248674966_thumb.jpg

post-45737-1248675034_thumb.jpg

post-45737-1248675047_thumb.jpg

post-45737-1248675070_thumb.jpg

post-45737-1248675085_thumb.jpg

post-45737-1248675106_thumb.jpg

guy i have seen this car in the flesh and i have to say that the photos dont do it justice.

have met the guy a number of times and its true when he says no shortcuts have been taken.

this is immaculate inside and out as would be expected when you have an owner as fussy as this guy

good luck with the sale mate

very nice car have seen it in person well worth the money!

thanks heaps loky, yer it is well worth the money and now that we bought a house lol i dont think this car will get up the drive way, its way to steep as its on a hill so yer the car must go

too bad you got eid of your gtr loky was a nice car man, tak it easy dude

thanks heaps loky, yer it is well worth the money and now that we bought a house lol i dont think this car will get up the drive way, its way to steep as its on a hill so yer the car must go

too bad you got eid of your gtr loky was a nice car man, tak it easy dude

lol i was saving this for later on but i just brought another gtr, a very tuff one looking at 300+ kws. carnt wait till it gets down here

btw - Tony - you are a banned user. Thread locked.

Continue to use (what i assume is your friends account), and it too will be locked and banned as well.

Just because you are dumb enough to get banned after many many repeated warnings, does not mean you simply go and user someone else's account to circumvent your ban because it suits you.

You were banned for a reason.