SAU Community

Eoi... Lots Of Goodies

hey all. so ive had an offer on the 260 witch i may take...

if i do it will be going in stock form so ill have the following goodies up for sale....

S1 Electric leather seats... they have been professionally cleaned and protected by Chem-Dry. other then a small spot on the drivers side there immaculate.... Pm me regarding these as there heavy as and duno if they could go interstate or not :S

Tein HR coilovers... (suit 260RS/RSfourS) yes thats right manual coilovers! height adjustable, very good condish. i took them fully apart abd cleaned them/threads b4 they went in 4000ks ago... also come with ISC Hicas lock out bar and adjustable camber arms. had an offer of 1100 witch ill take. taking interest incase it falls threw.

S1 N/A grille. comes with stagea badge, deff makes an s1 look so much better/stand out from the crowd. $100

Greddy Pro Fec b Spec 2. dual stage electrolic boost controler. buyer may want this... $400

Rear Cargo Blind: as it says. a rear cargo blind for an S1/S2. grey in colour... fairly good nick. unsure of how ill get it interstate :S...$100

Series 2 Tail lights: s2 tail lights for an s1/s2, great condition. a small blemish on one of the reverse light plastic... on hold for a mate at $450 but pm incase.

Pod filters/cold air box/intake kit: i made a cold air box with perspex, drift pods etc. may be of use to some one with a 260. $50

SAFC 2: suit any car really. removes the rich and retard. also gains a huge % in fuel economy. about $100 to get it tuned i rekn as its dyno time. $250 fairly easy to wire in. displays throtle %, digital revs exact eg. 3567rpm, shows how much its correcting the fuel mixture. batt voltage, Knock sensor.

Rear light covers: silver painted (not clear coated/smooth) nice shiney black plastic underneath though. covers the top piece of the light inside the tail gate. as shown in a pic. $50 just goes on with double sided tape.

Work VX-SS, 17" nice mesh with good dish. imaculate condition. 17x9.5+24 (front) 17x10+22 (rears) they clear brembos i ran 17/45/225 front and rears and looked really nice. bit of streach, and doesnt hurt atessa coz its the same size tyer. sold without tyers.

Cusco Front+Rear Strut braces. a set of front and rear strut braces to suit s1/s2, great condish. req 2 slits (enough to push a 50c peice threw) on each side of the carpet on the rear. looks neat as tho. $220 Rear, $180 Front.

im waiting on the dude to tell me 100% that he wants the car so until then nothing is being removed.. cheers :thumbsup:

post-47249-1248684577_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1248684666_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1248684901_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1248685008_thumb.jpg

post-47249-1248685035_thumb.jpg

rb26stag, ill get u a pic tomorrow. its basicly the same as what bit sus did... i copyed him ;)

2 drift pods. tinted perspex bent to block the hot air and yeah... brackets to hold the pods and a a hold where the stock snorkle goes in.

also have a set of h3 BOSCH 8000k HIDs, direct plug in, no cutting re wiring etc. just plug and turn on.

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/Po....html&st=20

im not sure whats happened to sau today but

i have a 1st in line for the boost controler, safc2, light covers, coilovers, cargo blind and intake set up.

if i havnt written back to anyones pms. its coz i didnt get them due to sau crashing!

Still available.

seats,

wheels

strut braces

grilles2 tail lights....

I want it so I can be a speed demon in the hills :merli:

But yeah, I was worried as I do tend to sleep in the back most Saturday nights after a big night :down:

But if its just a matter of unbolting it... Very very tempted.

But also not sure how much money I want to spend considering I'm about to lose my license for probably a good 8 months :D

Edited by Unbalanced