SAU Community

Jdm'fest 2009

Bullet32

Hello all,

Skylines Australia ACT have been extended a personal invitation from Ultimate Tunes to attend a new event that will be taking place in Phillip on the 5th of September 2009...

JDMFEST09_sml.jpg

This looks like it could be a great event for local Jap car enthusiasts and will surely grow in popularity in the coming years... So lets show our support! :)

I have been told that there are limited spaces for the show and shine (60 in total) and there has been quite a bit of interest from other local car clubs already.

So put your hand up (or name down) if you are keen on attending the FREE Show 'n' Shine and / or DYNO Challenge so that we can get some idea of numbers.

Also - there will be prizes and giveaways on the day for entrants to the Show 'n' Shine and the DYNO comp, so as the ad says - start polishing your ride!

I'll start us off...

1. Bullet32 - Show 'n' Shine

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2. Ex!$t3nZ - DYNO comp - if my car is fixed

where in phillip is it going to be held?

EDIT: Dont worry i worked it out all by myself

Edited by Ex!$t3nZ

2. Kat - Dyno comp and Show 'n' Shine

3. Bluprint - Show 'n' Shine

im out :P car wont be ready as i wont be able to afford to fix it until later in the year

I'll have a bash at the awd category but I aint got nothing at the rears compared to what some of those Supras are putting out there.

I might come down for a look but there's no way in the world I will ever put my car on this dyno ever again. I had a bad experience there the one and only time I was there and that's enough for me. I've forked out too much cash on my car to have it harmed on a dyno.

I'm not sure if there are any other Supra's attending though, I'm just down the road so I'll pop down to check out all the cars.

Cheers

Ross