SAU Community

Fluro Media Vest..

Black Widow

Hey guys,

I'm on the lookout for a fluro media vest that i could borrow for this weekend to use at the Project D Drift Club drift day (wow that's a mouthful) at Oran Park.

Does anyone have one i could borrow?

Thanks

Nick

Nick,

nah doubt they'll have media on them! just find out with the people who run the events to se eif you need it on, past events I have been to the photographers have just had fluro vests with nothing else on them!

Mate i know they wont have "Media" on them when i buy them lol. I was asking if the vest needs media on it for the event. And when you wrote back for example "I think they do" i would've said "ok well thanks anyway"

BUT

Since you have informed me that they may not need it. I will check with the organisers and go to bunnings lol

Thankyou very much mate!

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Does anyone have issues with their reservoir bottle leaking?? Mine I swear is always leaking from the cap, I realised there is no gasket, are they supposed to have one?
    • Cheers, It must be close enough coz I can’t even tell where u painted. Did u do the whole top of the strut tower or just a patch somewhere? 
    • Hey all. Looking for all of the carpeted trunk trim for my 95 GTST coupe. I’m having a hard time finding the pieces I need on US or Japanese sites/auctions and was hoping someone has a clean set stashed away somewhere?
    • New aerial is aerialing well....trips into Goulburn are not losing the ABC classic radio signal Also......I've been procrastinating about wheels for the MX5, the car doesn't need any more tyre, I just "want" different wheels, so I went looking for something that legally fits the new Pilot Sports +1 size 215/45 17 that I'm currently running on the 17x7 OEM wheels (stock size is 205/45 17), not a silver, and not a black, ended up with gloss bronze Konig Dekagrams in 17x8 +40 which fit without the need for rolling the guards, whilst larger than the OEM wheels they are also lighter than the OEM wheels, and at just under $1300 for the set I'm more than happy with the price I seen a set of matt black Deka's on a MX5 when I was at MX5 Mania, same wheel size, same tyre size, sat really nice, and not stretched enough to look aids, although the 215/45 17 is the smallest that you can legally fit Just need to find some good black wheel nuts to suit
    • So I decided that I wasn't happy with how I originally wrapped the loom with fleece tape. I didn't factor in the new intake manifold/plenum so it always sat a bit funny. Yep, I decided to unwrap it and redo how the wires would branch out. Added in a light twist too, here's hoping I didn't snap any 30 year old wiring because FML if I did. Took a few more photos of the shit box too, needed it for Enthusiast Insurance as they wanted photos to justify why my agreed value was above market by a fair amount.