SAU Community

Stereosonic 2009!

rhys5169

Stereosonic, Australia's fastest growing festival, returns in 2009 with an all-star stellar lineup to tour the country at the start of summer. With exams over, work winding down and the summer beckoning, 2009 sees the addition of a Stereosonic Sydney show in the festival format with the main stage and satellites in Moore Park, the Hordern Pavilion, Royal Hall of Industries and surrounds. After 4 sell-out Satellite shows in 2008 in Sydney across 4 venues, it had to finally happen... welcome 20,000 of Stereosonic’s newest fans!

Whilst Perth, Adelaide and Melbourne stay in current venues and continue to increase crowds at rapid rates, Brisbane gets a facelift and moves to the prestigious Eagle Farm Racecourse. After years of attempts, Stereosonic has finally secured this venue for what is an exciting and absolutely stunning addition to the Stereosonic venue list. Easily accessible with a train stop out front, it's a welcome new venue to the Brisbane festival circuit. Co-presented by Family, Sunset Events, Electric Circus and Limelite, the Steresonic family is truly a national one, taking the best in local and overseas talent, venues and crowds to make the Stereosonic experience unforgettable.

Saturday 5th Dec – ADELAIDE - Bonython Park 12pm-10pm

LINE UP!

• Deadmau5
  • Axwell
  • Fedde Le Grand
  • John Dahlback
  • The Crookers
  • Surkin
  • The Bloody Beetroots feat MC Justin Pearson
  • Miss Kittin & The Hacker
  • Marco Carola
  • Chicane
  • Cut Copy DJs
  • Drop the Lime
  • Renaissance Man
  • Alter Ego
  • Zombie Nation
  • Umek
  • Hudson Mohawke
  • Tim Sweeney (DFA)
  • The Cobra Snake
  • Kidda
  • Juan Kidd/Jason Herd
  • Grant Smillie
  • Andy Murphy
  • Acid Jacks
  • Grafton Primary
  • Canyons
  • Knightlife
  • Bag Raiders

and more to be announced

basically PARKLIFE 1st release sold out in 24 hours..... this will sell out before there even technically released. to simple it down, its essentially like a group buy, you get $85 to me, i get enough people together go in and exchange that for tickets and then give to you.

but that line up, for $85 you cannot go wrong. send me a PM or hit me up over facebook to lock in yours.

mods: i wanted to use this thread as a discussion on it, as there is alot of people on here who went last year, i just happen to be able to offer cheap tickets hassle free. if you deem it a for sale thread then feel free to move it :(