SAU Community

Built Yamaha Yz 125 (2003)

lovelessnator

Item Condition: used

Reason for Selling: need funds for my house

Price and Payment Conditions: $4000 firm

For Sale is my 2003 yz125,

genuine and very regretfull sale but it needs to be sold to fund my house!

ive had this bike for 3 years now and i brought it off an older guy that brought it from factoryin 2003. this guy was a freak with maintaing this thing, it was pulled down every ride and cleaned so when i brought it off him it was spot on! since owning this bike i clean it every ride, change the filter every ride and every 5th ride i change the oil with motul oils! its never been raced mainly just tight bush trails.

it was completly rebuilt about a year ago with CYK piston and rings, its got a lightened and balanced crank, new gears throughout and so on.. its been pushed to about 150cc they reckon and it gives the 450s a run for there money. since this work i reckon ive only ridden it 5 to 10 times..

other parts include:

pro taper high rise bars

new fork seals

factory fx gripper seat

pro sprocket (rear)

new front and back brakes

full fmf shorty system

near new tires

excel rims

sicks pack racing graphics

you can call or sms me on 0412285096 and if you msg me your email address ill send you some pics just because it wont let me put them on here

Item Condition: used

Reason for Selling: need funds for my house

Price and Payment Conditions: $4000 firm

For Sale is my 2003 yz125,

genuine and very regretfull sale but it needs to be sold to fund my house!

ive had this bike for 3 years now and i brought it off an older guy that brought it from factoryin 2003. this guy was a freak with maintaing this thing, it was pulled down every ride and cleaned so when i brought it off him it was spot on! since owning this bike i clean it every ride, change the filter every ride and every 5th ride i change the oil with motul oils! its never been raced mainly just tight bush trails.

it was completly rebuilt about a year ago with CYK piston and rings, its got a lightened and balanced crank, new gears throughout and so on.. its been pushed to about 150cc they reckon and it gives the 450s a run for there money. since this work i reckon ive only ridden it 5 to 10 times..

other parts include:

pro taper high rise bars

new fork seals

factory fx gripper seat

pro sprocket (rear)

new front and back brakes

full fmf shorty system

near new tires

excel rims

sicks pack racing graphics

you can call or sms me on 0412285096 and if you msg me your email address ill send you some pics just because it wont let me put them on here

whats ur location mate?

send me pics to [email protected]

cheers

julz

• 2 weeks later...