SAU Community

Ceffylicious

Hey guys,

some of u know i have been trying to sell my skyline for a while. Well i eventually sold it and picked up my new beast!!

89 Nissan Cefiro A31

Factory 5 speed manual

Rb20det engine (installed by C-Red)

Heavy duty clutch

Cusco LSD

Coilovers all-round

Blitz BOV

Bunky rims

Two tone - black roof, silver body

and also a suspected after market fuel pump lol

5334_1196835834207_1027827803_2327608_4384137_n.jpg

5334_1196835874208_1027827803_2327609_372716_n.jpg

Not sure about future plans, i'm not going to spend much on it as i really want to focus on saving for a house :D

More pics to come.

Dani

Cool.

You have a big brake kit on the rears only ?

On mine, the stock front brakes have some clearance (unknown brand/model rims, but same size), and the rear stock brakes have shitloads of clearance (stock rims). Weird ?

yeh, i love how it came factory manual. Loving my Ceffy more every day.

Got some new rims for it, so they match and discovered a big arse spacers on the fronts. Thats why the s13 rims cleared the brakes and the rears didnt, oh and my front brakes are huge. I think they may be z32 brakes :P

Decided i'm gonna leave it 4 stud, as unfortunatly shes isnt a high priority, saving for my own house is. But once that is built, she will be a high priority again :P.

We should have a ceffy cruise LOL!

LOL, Ceffy cruise once mine is running ?

I always miss out :P

How big are the spacers? I've got 5mm FTW (dunno why theyre even there, dont make a difference)

I thought Z32 were 5 stud ? maybe the R32 GTS brakes ? (bigger calipers with Nissan written on it, 4 stud, slotted) ?

hey, pulled in behind this car at the bp servo on wanneroo rd with my ceffy on the trailer on the way to prac the other friday,

its looks vewy vewy nice :)

makes me jelous seeing you drive it on the road, i miss those days, i just cbf pulling mine appart to get it over the pits, i might just have to do it aye, then we can go on a ceffy cruise for sure:) makin me happy just thinkin about it... lol

If not matt, f**k it. I'll buy it off of you.

Woohoo man! Still no luck with the skyline? I don't see it no more on my trips down to perth... LEAHJET is what I see. *sadsad*.

If you still park up on collier road, slap a sign on it!

Also, wanna get rid of the meshies? I need proper drift rims... Feel like a stooge on the standard attyre (see what I did there?)

i still have 4 stud but the calipers are alot bigger and been told they're not factory lol.

yeh nice to meet u matt, didnt see much of the drifts as it was raining. saw alot of ppl spinning out tho hehe.

Let me know if a ceffy cruise is organised. i'd been keen to meet u all. and perve on all ur ceffys hehe. only seen one other on the roads on morely road, it was white with a kit.

Sold the skyline last month, and i dont work at Veales anymore, i work for the government now yay.

How come people stick to 4 stud? Its only an extra 5 minutes at the wrecker to take off the 5 stud hubs when you grab bigger calipers and rotors? well actually, depends how old they are, but still.

If you guys do have a Perth Ceffy cruise without me, make sure one of the meet points is my house in Swan View backstreets, so i can still feel some love. Should be rocking just after christmas at this rate.

How come people stick to 4 stud? Its only an extra 5 minutes at the wrecker to take off the 5 stud hubs when you grab bigger calipers and rotors? well actually, depends how old they are, but still.

If you guys do have a Perth Ceffy cruise without me, make sure one of the meet points is my house in Swan View backstreets, so i can still feel some love. Should be rocking just after christmas at this rate.

how many cefiros are in perth?

i've seen one it was dark green and it looked fairly stock,

it was the first time i saw a cefiro then i started looking around for them.

now i want one as my next car.

Apart from the replies in this forum, there's maybe another 5 Ceffies in Perth...dunno if any Ceffy owner's are on AntiLag.

awesome, i wanna see one irl

like properly now i'm into them,

• 2 months later...

Bit of an update on my Ceffy, not much done to it so far but over the next month it will be spoilt.

Plans for Motorvation - (the only Ceffy in MV2010)

HKS evc 3 boost controller - getting installed on Wednesday

Turbo upgrade - rb25 turbo + new metal gaskets etc

New turbo timer

FMIC + piping and blue silicone

New zorst

New 52mm Radiator with thermo fans and new blue radiator hoses

Find another pair of SSR Stitch's as i only have one pair

Boost gauge

Oil Pressure gauge

Full Detail - cut + polish (thinking bout putting some vinyl stickers on the break up the 2 tone)

Possibly get my old plates back as they're still under my name :thumbsup:

Engine Strut brace

Front body kit or lip, not sure yet - depends on availability and price.

ummmm....probably add some more things to the list pending on my funds haha.

Edited by Angr33_Sparcorella