SAU Community

Victorias Newest Stagea Owner!

RBJ3T

So my money finally came through from the sale of my R33. It'll be sad to see her go as I put a lot of time in the old Jet. Not to worry as I just brought a 97 RS4. Fairly stock with low km's. I needed a bigger ride for work but couldn't stray from the Nissan pack. I have to say, I love this f*$%en car! lol. It's cool as, leather, sunroofs all the bells and whistles.

Anyway, Iv'e seen most of your stags and Iv'e got a little catching up to do but i'm happy to be another stagea owner amongst the brood.

I'm trying to promise myself not to go crazy on the mods but I can't help myself. haha. I think a cooler, zaust, computer and a bit more boost will be the first to come. After that i'll be happy for a while. Iv'e got an apexi piggy back to chuck on so thats a start i guess.

Will post some pics soon. I believe the old owner is from sau so to Jarryd cheers for the good deal.

Let us know if there are any cruises soon.

Cheers

Kane.

Hey kane, i hope u enjoy the stag as much as i did.

I do miss her atm haha.

Cheers.

I think it's great mate, she's in good hands. Cheers for the good deal. I'm going to get the SITC installed next week. She could use a good tune.

Thanks heaps J.