SAU Community

Dob In A Hoon

Whiplash

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Use the site to report other bad driving habbits such as driving in the right hand lane, not indicating, failing to remain in the lane, failure to merge etc. etc.

If we all report the other bad practices we encounter (rather than just hoons) a more realistic picture may emerge.

we can report them but i know for a fact the advertiser isnt going to post anything like what happened today;

4wd down dulwich ave, dulwich.. travelling 30kph, not slowing down to give way to the right then jamming on the brakes at the last minute. no indicators used when turning corners or pulling into the lane. decides to follow the racing line around 2 separate corners to the detriment of the (non visible) oncoming traffic. apparently a non visible set of corners = 4wd chicane

f*^%ing 4wd's... they give me the shits. theyre magnificient when theyre off road but theyre piloted by dickheads and/or clueless soccer mums when in the city... blocking everyones view, pulling out from a sidestreet into the main road and leaving half their arse end blocking the outer lane and not caring about it because of the 'im bigger, you'll just have to wait/go around me' mentality.

(sarcasm)

and with stereotypes being what they are, im petrified of asian women driving landcruisers because im damn sure they are the worst drivers on the road and are going to drive all over my ride

(end sarcasm)

*sigh* we have to put up with this crap from the media and its usually 4wds not indicating, or middle aged women driving priuses in my side alley at 60kph rather than 40.

how frigging embarrased do you think i would be, if my epitaph read 'dohmar - killed by hooning prius driver' f*^kin priuses and hoon 60 yr old ladies with blue hair

/rant

-D

Looks exactly the same as it did last week to me.

Lol Domah, i got pissed off the other day at a 4wd...took up 2 parking bays to have a cigarette out the back of work....i had to park my car all the way down the end of the car park.

Edited by Aberax

I reported some stupid person i saw the other week in the rain. I have seen countless stupid people in the last few weeks at one certain stretch of road.

In Aldinga, there are 2 roads going in and out, they have blocked 1 off to do road works, so the other one has had the speed limit reduced so people can get onto the road. I see people doing more then the speed limit, in the wrong lane, and the people merging into the lane almost getting wiped out by these stupid people...mostly Commodores and Kia's.

id probably end up reporting a dozen police everyday. perk of working stupid hours. you see cops doing all sorts of illegal shit.

lol the other day going over the bridge at port noarlunga a police car coming around the corner and then crossing over the bridge was doing a hell of alot more then 60 with no lights or anything on,couldnt get the plate as he was going to fast haha.

I reported some stupid person i saw the other week in the rain. I have seen countless stupid people in the last few weeks at one certain stretch of road.

In Aldinga, there are 2 roads going in and out, they have blocked 1 off to do road works, so the other one has had the speed limit reduced so people can get onto the road. I see people doing more then the speed limit, in the wrong lane, and the people merging into the lane almost getting wiped out by these stupid people...mostly Commodores and Kia's.

i farking hate 4wds so much, i have this impractical dream of owning an m1 abrams or a panzer, or a centurion (these are all tanks) and go on an heathen jihad against 4wd owners, and simple flip the 'im bigger than you' mentality on its head and just drive *over* the damn 4wds

you come to a fistfight with a knife

i come with a gun

you come with a gun, i come with tanks

you come with tanks, i come with artillery

you come with artillery, i come with air support

you come with air support, i come with orbital weapons platforms

sure each shell costs several hundred dollars but eh, any 4wd off our roads is a bonus... ;D

-D

i farking hate 4wds so much, i have this impractical dream of owning an m1 abrams or a panzer, or a centurion (these are all tanks) and go on an heathen jihad against 4wd owners, and simple flip the 'im bigger than you' mentality on its head and just drive *over* the damn 4wds

you come to a fistfight with a knife

i come with a gun

you come with a gun, i come with tanks

you come with tanks, i come with artillery

you come with artillery, i come with air support

you come with air support, i come with orbital weapons platforms

sure each shell costs several hundred dollars but eh, any 4wd off our roads is a bonus... ;D

-D

and i come with Orbital Frames

Jehuty.jpg

...too far?

Man I have the exact same idea!

I'm considering getting myself a Ford F250/350 truck & take it to 4x4 soccer mum inhabited areas.

& I'll come with the berserk fury armed with its 3 charged particle cannons :happy:

Berserk_Furys_Cannons.jpg

Edited by Mayuri Krab

I put in a fake report for Mclaren Vale (the one hurling abuse out the window lol) and they actually posted it up!

They didn't post up my "Undercover cop ripped a huge skid out of West Tce Shell petrol station. Blew a tyre, huge amounts of smoke. Other cops had to divert traffic on West tce because the skid was so long. Passenger was hanging out the window while the skid was ripped." fake report, though. I wonder why.

Well my regular tag-along hoon (a regular wanker in traffic who, when he sees me, feels the need to tailgate and wanna race me) has changed his plates and is stupid enough to think I'll fall for it. :blink:

Wanker in a Falcon AA235H has now changed his plates to DL1988 ... and tried to follow me to work, thinking I wouldn't know better. Dumbass.

I led him in and out of suburban streets until he grew tired of it and floored it and took off. Made eye contact as we passed, and made sure he knew I knew it was him who I dobbed to police. Wanker!