SAU Community

My New 32

Big Unit

Well i thought i would post up some pics of my recently purchased 92 gtst type m. Bought it on tusesday and have only been able to get under it today. It's been looked after pretty and has alot of history. Im the second owner in australia. Though it does need some work. New caster bushes, couple lights(indicator and reverse), new steering wheel gear knob and gear selector and handbrake boots etc etc. Also needs a bit of paint on the roof and sideskirts but overall its pretty good. I plan to tidy it up at the moment and add intercooler kit and power fc and the associated upgrades down the line. I like the fact that the car is basicly stock, the only mods it has are: Mild steel turbo back exhaust with a catco catalytic converter and xforce rear muffler, turbosmart blow off valve, whiteline strut brace, k&n pod, mu secret 6000k HIDs, 17inch lenso GT-6's with kumho tyres. Cheers

post-65973-1252222079_thumb.jpg

post-65973-1252222163_thumb.jpg

post-65973-1252222186_thumb.jpg

post-65973-1252222223_thumb.jpg

post-65973-1252222314_thumb.jpg

post-65973-1252222344_thumb.jpg

post-65973-1252222375_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Nice.... needs GTR front though

Well i thought i would post up some pics of my recently purchased 92 gtst type m. Bought it on tusesday and have only been able to get under it today. It's been looked after pretty and has alot of history. Im the second owner in australia. Though it does need some work. New caster bushes, couple lights(indicator and reverse), new steering wheel gear knob and gear selector and handbrake boots etc etc. Also needs a bit of paint on the roof and sideskirts but overall its pretty good. I plan to tidy it up at the moment and add intercooler kit and power fc and the associated upgrades down the line. I like the fact that the car is basicly stock, the only mods it has are: Mild steel turbo back exhaust with a catco catalytic converter and xforce rear muffler, turbosmart blow off valve, whiteline strut brace, k&n pod, mu secret 6000k HIDs, 17inch lenso GT-6's with kumho tyres. Cheers

• 5 weeks later...

hmmmmm.....yeh R32....nice!!!!!.......got any pic's of your Stag?

Don't want to be Captain Obvious here but......

P.S. Am I missing something......Is this thread linked to the rest of the site or something!

Edited by Jetwreck

i think someone stole some of your cabin space, gonna be hard to put 8 teachests or a king sized bed in that.

+1 how about a full boori sleigh cot + matching change table + mattresses for each. No trailer needed. :(

Wait - I'll start a new thread...should be interesting...