SAU Community

Cleaning O2 rush pods

bangahh

Guest RedLineGTR

From what i have searched for i cant seem to find places that stock replacement foam..but try google or some online preformance sites. With cleaning the rush 02 pod since as far as i know they dont come pre-oiled like some other pods on the market. You should be able to clean it with some kind of Degreaser or a light detergent with some got water but make sure u rinse it well. After that it should be fine like brand new.

I have an o2 Rush race pod on mine. As RedLineGTR said, just take the foam filter off and wash it bucket of water with a light detergent. After giving it a good wash, rinse very thoroughly under the tap and let to dry. I usually put mine near a fan to speed up the process a bit, don't use heat as you may damage the foam. Then 'lightly' re oil using a suitable air filter oil such as K&N or unifilter, they come in an spray can. Don't over oil, if you do you will have lots of problems with your AFM. Should be as good as new when finished. Can't stress enough though, don't over oil.

They are an oiled filter, they recommend using the finerfilter 'supertacky fluid' but I have never been able to get a hold of it, and was told recently that the finerfilter name had been taken over by unifilter. I use the K&N one and I have never had any problems.

• 11 months later...