SAU Community

Mj Jap Motors Opinions?

imnotwearingpants

Howdy, I did a search on this workshop but nothing came up. Just wondering if anyone knew if they were any good? I recently went to a workshop that was recommended on here and ns.com and they did a pretty mediocre, incomplete job on my pride and joy.

So does anyone have any experience with them? Feedback?

And to those who replied my question about my headlights, thanks for the information!

Hang on a sec, i am confused :P

How were they recommended here if you searched and didn't find anything?

Anyway - NS.com, is NS.com. Not taking away with anything as there are some great people there that i know very well, however some people there don't mind settling for second rate jobs as they are cheaper than top level workshops. Just the nature of the car/owner in some ways. Most of those types of people are the "$800 respray" type people ;)

Now, that is not to say the workshop mentioned is bad or otherwise, it is just something i keep in mind when reading their forums.

If you can't find good feedback/info here, personally, i would suggest you don't take your car there. Especially if you are not happy.

There are plenty of good workshops that are well known to the community to choose from

How were they recommended here if you searched and didn't find anything?

i think he means that he went to a workshop that was recommended on here and ns and didnt like them, now has found this one but cant find any info on them, thats how i read it.