SAU Community

'94 R32 Gtr No Running Gear

1994 R32 GTR (Not N1 Not Nismo)

Located in Melbourne

Details as below

October 1994 Model

79,000 kms

as its a 94 model the dash is grey i think and not the blue of the earlier GTR's

Dash is still the standard 180km spec one and not the 320km version

Interior

Completely standard and in immaculate condition, only wear showing is the rear quarter window vinyl is coming off

Standard Nissan Floor Mats complete with the cross over for the tunnel in the rear.

Exterior

Completely standard and immaculate condition

Suspension, Wheels and Drive Train

- Front adjustable upper arms (Only replaced due to worn bushes)

- New Front CV Boots (CV's checked and in good condition)

- Wheels (not pictured) are 17 x 8.5 +11 offset (not the best looking rims but offset is perfect)

- Standard Shocks with RS*R springs all round (not 100% sure but the car may sit 1.2" lower) otherwise slightly stiffer than normal

- Engine wiring loom has been cleaned up and retaped

- XsPower Drag Intercooler (Far too big to be useful on the street) was traded with a mate who needed a usuable standard cooler

Extras

If the car is sold for the asking price i will throw in

- Alpine in dash tv IVA-D300 (including brain box, original box and reciepts (worth over $3000 when new)

- Field ECU wiring harness (allows you to wire in anything without cutting the factory loom)

- Period Nismo Black Strut Brace with Brake Master Support Bracket

- Fog Lights (although i dooubt anyone will put these back on the car :D

What its does not come with

-No Engine, No Gearbox (Both are avaliable for sale by negotiation with the car)

- Standard intercooler has been sold to a mate

Gearbox is in excellent condition as is the standard clutch

Motor is in pieced (Was built up for street style of tune)

Made 240Kw with standard ecu, exhaust and injectors

- Mahle/ACL forged pistons (87mm)

- Spool Rods

- Supertech 1mm (ex) .5 mm(in) oversized valves

- Match ported head

- Tomie metal head gasket

- Tomie oil restrictor

- Tomie sump baffle setup

- all new genuine nissan gaskets

- N1 Oil Pump

- Flowed and recapped standard injectors

Good Points

This car would suit someone looking for a clean standard GTR or a basis for a super clean sleeper (As was intended). If you bought the whole package and could get the work completed by someone trustworthy you would have yourself a very clean and streetable GTR. I have viewed over 30 GTR's and this would have to be one of the cleanest unmolested ones i have seen. This car has no rattles, whines etc extremely smooth ride.

This car has realistically been driven about 10 hours since i bought it 3 years ago so it is in immac condition. I spent 6 months searching whole of oz to find one this original and clean. The interior and exterior are in excellent conditon. Body has one or two blemishes as you would expect with a car this old but even close up its hard to see.

Bad Points

Now for the bad points, the car will not come with an engine or gearbox, the rear quarter window surrounds will need to be fixed (quoted $100 by protek interiors) The speakers are still standard and i am sure at least 1 or 2 of them are beyond blown so you will need to buy your own speakers and amps.

Obviously this is not a complete running car and as such you will need to spend some time working on the car to get it registered.

Price is $15,000 or nearest offer

I would like to sell the car shortly so price is neg depending on what you dont want.

Also i am willing to help with frieght for interstate buyer

Cheers

Adam

0434 392 369

Melbourne

Edited by toy86

F orgot to add pics :D

I have 40 photos of the car, including heaps of hi res pics of the underside, boot with no trim, individual seats, engine bay etc from when i bought the car which i am happy to zip and e-mail anyone interested in the car

post-8254-1253262074_thumb.jpgpost-8254-1253262088_thumb.jpgpost-8254-1253262104_thumb.jpgpost-8254-1253262123_thumb.jpgpost-8254-1253262141_thumb.jpgpost-8254-1253262172_thumb.jpg

NSW plates on it as still have not reged in melb

Edited by toy86

• 2 weeks later...