SAU Community

New Qld Stagea Cruise

rb26stagea

Ok, so we may as well start organising the next one now: I'm thinking late November/early December. Down this end is heaps easier for me to do the recce runs etc, unless someone else wants to try it further North..??

Let's get some dates proposed and an endpoint agreed upon, then we can sort out a route. I do have a good one in mind, as long as you're all happy to come down this way (Gold Coast) again...

Oh yeah, new rule: Cheddar MUST bring the promised cupcakes :(

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hey what about a drive through mt glorious & nebo then go out around wivenhoe and somerset dams. there is some nice bbq area down that way too..

u've just gotta get a day where there's no cops on neebo/glorious running their "don't let bikers kill themselves" campaigns.

hey what about a drive through mt glorious & nebo then go out around wivenhoe and somerset dams. there is some nice bbq area down that way too..

Tried that earlier this year: the drive was great, but given how crowded the dam was, and the fact that you can't reserve a bbq, everyone sort of wandered off and did their own thing... it kind of fizzled out after we all arrived. That's why having the bbq at Myles' place was so good: guaranteed parking, access to a bbq, and we had the place to ourselves...