SAU Community

Manifold/blow Off Valve

rb20lover

hey guys. was wondering if anyone has a decent low mount exhaust manifold for and rb20. bought a cheap one and it cracked within 2 months of being installed. also have blitz dd bov that i would love to swap for hks super sequential, any takers or does anyone have a hks one for sale(new or second hand).

hope someone can help me to make my car whistle instead of sneeze. also, does anyone ever get tired of the looks that ss drivers give you when they pull up beside you at the second set of lights? :blush:

hey guys. was wondering if anyone has a decent low mount exhaust manifold for and rb20. bought a cheap one and it cracked within 2 months of being installed. also have blitz dd bov that i would love to swap for hks super sequential, any takers or does anyone have a hks one for sale(new or second hand).

hope someone can help me to make my car whistle instead of sneeze. also, does anyone ever get tired of the looks that ss drivers give you when they pull up beside you at the second set of lights? :P

hey, you after a stock one?i have one or $30+ postage

hey i have a manifold give me a call 0439861732 im in tassie ya can have it for 150 plus postage

g'day there. what brand of manifold is it, and is it low mount? i bought a cheap n*power one and it has cracked and i'm not real keen on repairing it just so it can crack somewhere else and i'm also not real keen on buying another similar chinese unit.

:D