spring nats

DoNNo

anyone go?

i went as i was back home so i was nice and close

went on the saturday

saw a smich arse yellow r34 gtr there!

jetr34 was the number plate

vic rego

anyone here own it? if so congrats a damn nice car and so good to c a nice jap import in there among all those muscle cars

I went.worst year ive been too, no one in deca or at lake.saw that 34 wasnt to bad, far from show material tho IMO.jacks were out in full force, i got epa'd and canaried.gonna involve a couple of days bolting all stock shit back on.its fun when ya modding ya car but returning it to stock is just gonna be a pain.i will never go to shep again in modded car or for a look was just woefull i be suprised if it happens next year.If ya like car shows go to summer nats its just ****in mad.

Is was there in a white r33 gtst and a blue 200sx i didnt drive up cause ive lost my licence.It was really gay and im never going back!!!! FCUK Shep and FCUK Spring nats,If they dont like Wogs then im not gona give there town anymore money than i already have.I hope they dont have it next year so they no how much money they have lost buy filling the streets with cops .Next year im off to summer nats!!

yea i was there 2 am a local. in tha white r33 gtst with all da ricey stickers...cops were out true ,for the first time never got pulled up once and got waved through the .05 bus.. so yeah was a good weekend for me :)... and boost junky most of shepp is wogs lol...

really?? well i was at kfc and a group of locals walked past and said" go back to ya own town ya fcuking greasy wog!" Got me real mad and would have bashed there heads in but i was out numbered and way to drunk.I spose i shouldnt stero type shep but i hope that grounp of ppl get shot then ,get kicked while there bleeding to death.From that experence its turned me off shep.I have alot of aussie mates and dont see why people have to be like that?

saw a smich arse yellow r34 gtr there!

jetr34 was the number plate

vic rego

anyone here own it? if so congrats a damn nice car and so good to c a nice jap import in there among all those muscle cars

Yeah, I know him. He is registered on here but doesnt post much. Its NOT a GTR though -its a GTT, trust me :D

White wheels etc, he asked me to go with him to spring nats but I was busy - as it turns out probably glad I didnt go now!