SAU Community

Eoi Dash Mats (group Buy) For A31

Nic_A31

OK, I know Im not meant to post EOIs, but the admins in the Ceffy section and these For Sale area's arent around any more, so it's free man land.

Talking to Dorigecko last night about getting a batch of 100+ dash mats produced to suit the A31 dash. Conviniently I'm taking mine out today to replace the brake booster and I'm in no hurry to have it back in, since Ive got other shit both interior and engine bay that needs doing before Im rolling again.

Can I get a hands up of how many of you are interested in this ?

Ballpark figure is around 80-100 ea plus shipping, its hard to tell at this stage what the cost of them will be.

Probably going to be 50 in black and 50 in grey, but if anybody wants some weird ass color it may be possible to arange.

-Nic

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

well, actually. yes.

they do.

limit 0.000001 per customer.

:D

it would definately be possible to get a lot of different colours made up, but the black and grey ones are from a GOOD supplier. the other one is a bit iffy, and their turnaround is pretty slow. but i don't really know of any cefiros with pink dashes?

with the good supplier ones, you can cut into them for gauge fitment and stuff and it won't fall apart.

either way, it will be a moulded carpet with vents cut in and the edges tightly overlocked, and needs to come from a custom mould. hence the $80-100 asking price. consider normal everyday car dashmats are around 60 bucks, i reckon it's reasonably priced.

awesome news!!

spoke to the supplier today, they reckon as soon as we get the dash moulded and the mould cleaned up and smoothed, they can mould and cut it. they reckon a turn-around of an order should only be about two weeks.

Nic buddy, ten four!!!

sweet.

bit of an update:

the dashboard will be professionally moulded by.. well.. a professional dashboard mould maker. mould goes down in two weeks, mould will take 1 week, essentially, i'm expecting the first stock to be in a months time. and will be a readily available thing to buy for ANYONE -- through me. And ebay.

Prices will be fixed at AUD$85 including GST + postage. since they weigh about 300 grams, it will be bugger all. however, international will be extra of course.

Have also been contemplating having the Cefiro logo actually embroided into the dashmat. I'll update as i progress, but i reckon that'd be shit-hot and i could probably hook that up.

Nissan-Maxima-

Not too long to go now ladies and gents!!

the victim dash will be heading down thursday, work should start friday on the making of the mould. should be done by the following thursday. then, 30 initial units will be made, 15 in black, 15 in charcoal, taking a few days tops.

Each dashmat will come with good quality velcro, and a receipt.

custom finishing touches can be organized as an additional service, so if you guys want something that rocks and compliments your car (coloured edging, custom embroidered emblems), PM me and I'm sure I can make it happen!

Once the first batch come through, I will post pictures of awesomeness. They'll also be going on eBay at some stage, so stay tuned for updates.

Pre-orders welcome - just drop me a PM with name and address, and I will set a mat aside as soon as they arrive.

Thank you!

--Jason.