SAU Community

17" Wheels For Sale

• 2 weeks later...
Hi, What make and size of tyres.I am in Mordialloc, any chance of coming to my toy shop with the wheels ??

0439 818008

Alex and Tim

hey mate, the front are 235 yokohama and the rears are 255 marshal, and as for coming to mordialloc with the wheels have nothing to put them in you'll have to pik them up.

• 2 weeks later...
32mm

Hi, putting them on a GTR32, I presume the 235 front and 255 rear should have the tyre profile to have the diameter of the tyres within 2% tolorence for 4wd cars.Can you please post the 235/?/17 front and 255/?/17 rear ??where are you located? i'LL be coming over to St Albans/Delahey area in the next couple of days. can arrange inspection/cash payment.

Cheers

Alex and Tim

0439 818008 Mordialloc 3195

Hi, putting them on a GTR32, I presume the 235 front and 255 rear should have the tyre profile to have the diameter of the tyres within 2% tolorence for 4wd cars.Can you please post the 235/?/17 front and 255/?/17 rear ??where are you located? i'LL be coming over to St Albans/Delahey area in the next couple of days. can arrange inspection/cash payment.

Cheers

Alex and Tim

0439 818008 Mordialloc 3195

hi, the fronts are 235/45/17 and the rear are 255/40/17 and im located in south morang 10 min drive from epping

cheers alex

• 2 weeks later...