SAU Community

Wtb: R34 Gtr - Vspec - Bayside Blue !

KR4-GTR

Hi all,

Just thought i'd try my luck in here!

Currently looking for an R34 GTR - has to be bayside blue and vspec / vspec II. Preferably in Sydney please.

If no luck in the next few days, i'll probably be putting in an order to get one sent over from Japan.

Willing to listen to all offers. Cash ready - can even settle today if you have the right car! :cool:

Please shoot me a PM or give me a buzz on 0434 929 257 if you have one.

If you PM me, please note in this thread that you have. I have a habit of browsing the site without being signed in some times. haha :blink:

Cheers!

Chris.

Edited by KR4-GTR

• 2 months later...

no joke, i check it atleast once every hour. :)

even flew to melbourne to have a look at a few this week. didnt work out.

note - i've had a few offers come through from members offering to search for me in japan. already have agents doing this for me, cheers anyway - but hoping to obtain any local offers through this ad :(

Edited by KR4-GTR

sure have mate, flew to melbourne to take a look specifically at that one. its nothing like its made out to be in the ad.

literally the worst example i've seen, i smell a freshly imported R grade vehicle. 4.5A my ass..

was quite a depressing trip - waste of time and money due to a very dishonest seller.

cheers anyway!

Edited by KR4-GTR

sure have mate, flew to melbourne to take a look specifically at that one. its nothing like its made out to be in the ad.

literally the worst example i've seen, i smell a freshly imported R grade vehicle. 4.5A my ass..

was quite a depressing trip - waste of time and money due to a very dishonest seller.

cheers anyway!

damn it ...

he was interested to swap for my 350Z + cash ...

i was planning to fly to melbourne to have a look at his car, well i guess it wont happen anymore ...

damn it ...

he was interested to swap for my 350Z + cash ...

i was planning to fly to melbourne to have a look at his car, well i guess it wont happen anymore ...

You've done the right thing mate. We all need to stick together and point out the deceitful con artists such as 'dan', formally known as 'bo han lee'.

Its a shame you dont know who you can trust in the world now a days.

Anyway - still looking for a car guys. Dont want to get busted for off topic chat in here! :blink:

Cheers ;)

Edited by KR4-GTR

• 2 weeks later...
You've done the right thing mate. We all need to stick together and point out the deceitful con artists such as 'dan', formally known as 'bo han lee'.

Its a shame you dont know who you can trust in the world now a days.

Anyway - still looking for a car guys. Dont want to get busted for off topic chat in here! :banana:

Cheers ;)

hi, can u give me your e-mail add? i will e-mail u the pics n price. tks