SAU Community

330rwkw R33

MistR33td

ahahah thats what he said to me then 2 months later they leaned it out on their dyno and blew my engine, bye bye piston 6 ringland :)

just keep an eye on ya engine warning light since u cant see a knock reading

can you post a dyno sheet and air/fuel ratios??

haha funny how "he'll" (you know who im talking bout) tell you everything will be ok then when you blow the motor up because the tuning was poor, he claims the ECU you picked was a bad idea, even though he recommended it, piston 6 is dead as a result :(

Edited by ON EDGE

• 5 weeks later...

Havent done anymore mods yet, there are cams in it at the moment. And yeh it sticks to the road heaps well man cant even get the thing to slide sometimes. But i do have 19" by 10.5" rims, 265 Semi slicks cost me nearly $900 a tyre so if it didnt grip i would be scared lol. Only other mods i was going to do is probably forge the internals and then have hi boost set at around 24, main goal here is somehow try reduce the lag and hi 400rwkw, hopefully 10 grand gets me there, already cost me enoughhhhh!!

what wastegate are you using?

im going the smaller housing so should see less power but more response.

turbosmart external man, its frikn loud tho once u hit full boost, attracts a bit too much attention, so be careful lol, set me back around 700-800 i think