SAU Community

Wtb - Mobile Phones - Dead Or Alive!

KR4-GTR

Hi everyone,

I am willing to buy any of your old / unwanted mobile phones - any brand, any condition.

My dad will be using them for phone repairs only, so doesnt matter if they work or if they are damaged.

Also looking to buy in bulk, so any of you who work in a phone store, or have any old phones laying around at work that you can take - heres a chance to make some well deserved cash!

If interested, please shoot me through a PM with what you have - model, condition, faults (if any) and your current asking price. Please also provide your contact phone number so I can give you a buzz to finalise.

Alternatively, you can reach me any time on 0434 929 257.

I have a habit of browsing the site without signing in so tend to miss some important messages, so please update this thread if you do send me a PM!

Cheers!

Edited by KR4-GTR

hey mate i have

a samsung sgh-a701. works fine just dont get any network

a samung sgh-f480t. works fine part from touch sceen dont work fully

a jasjam i mate. works but touch sceen dont work

motorola v3x razr. sceen dont light up

i phone. got wet so yeah..

2x nokia 6300. sceens no good

let me no i have all boxs and that

• 2 weeks later...

Hi mate,

I actually have a few phones that I don't want anymore. I can always send em to you.

I can't seems to send you a PM thought as I don't have enough posts yet. (I'm a bit of a quiet guy on these forums as I don't have an import these days :bunny: )

So feel free to PM me and we'll go from there.

P.S. That's a hot car you have as your avatar pic.

Hi mate,

I actually have a few phones that I don't want anymore. I can always send em to you.

I can't seems to send you a PM thought as I don't have enough posts yet. (I'm a bit of a quiet guy on these forums as I don't have an import these days ;) )

So feel free to PM me and we'll go from there.

P.S. That's a hot car you have as your avatar pic.

Hey mate,

PM sent - sorry for the delay! Lets work something out. :D

On a side note - I dont have an import anymore either at the moment (but enjoying shopping around for another one!)

Cheers!

Edited by KR4-GTR