SAU Community

F.S White R33 Series 2 GTS-T Manual

Hi,

I am selling my Nissan skyline R33 after i have been just pulled up and fined for having no P'plates displayed, i was handed a three point ticet, and i have no points as i am on the option sheet. So i will lose my license for 6mths. This car is in extremly good condition, totally original, never boosted, never modified, not even an exhaust system or pod filter. It has just been fully serviced with history papers from here and japan. It also has balance of warrenty still available, it has one year left. Here are the detailes of the car.

Nissan Skyline R33

Series 2

Turbo

5 Spd Manual

66,190km (with service history from new)

White

Full GTR kit

17" wheel, the look good, but i don't know what brand they are. They are 17"/8.5 on the front and deep dish 17"/9 on the rears

I have just spent $1800 on tyres, 235/40R17 Goodyear Eagle F1's on the front(the brand new ones) and 255/40R17 Dunlop LM702 tyres on the rear. The reason i didn't keep the same tyres on front and back is because the F1's don't come in 255. All yres are brand new.

Blitz Turbo Timer(also shows how much boost u are running but cannot alter it)

Has a Turbo muffler but not a aftermarket exhaust system.

This car is totally original, no scratches or dents, and has been very well looked after.

Asking 22,500 ono

If anyone is seriously interested post me here or pm me for further detailes.

Cheers, Mark

Here is a picture of the car.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...