SAU Community

Rb26 Parts For Sale

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this is my old GTR. it was bone stock when I had it and I bought it in japan where it was also still stock. it was a daily car for me and no mods done at all while I had it, except I put the clutch in while it was in japan still. Can confirm the condition of the bits will be like new. it was always running standard boost and continued to do so while I had it. it was a beautiful car and all the bits off it should be excellent. :D

I also have the same boost controller in my silvia and it's great. quite rare as they were ~$1000 new and are not made any more. the cool thing is if you are using a Greddy Emanage you can interface the E-01 with it and then use it's screen and remote to tune the car as well as the boost controller. it becomes like a power fc hand controller only with a bigger screen :P very, very handy feature for anyone with an Emanage.

this is my old GTR. it was bone stock when I had it and I bought it in japan where it was also still stock. it was a daily car for me and no mods done at all while I had it, except I put the clutch in while it was in japan still. Can confirm the condition of the bits will be like new. it was always running standard boost and continued to do so while I had it. it was a beautiful car and all the bits off it should be excellent. :D

I also have the same boost controller in my silvia and it's great. quite rare as they were ~$1000 new and are not made any more. the cool thing is if you are using a Greddy Emanage you can interface the E-01 with it and then use it's screen and remote to tune the car as well as the boost controller. it becomes like a power fc hand controller only with a bigger screen :) very, very handy feature for anyone with an Emanage.

Thanks Richo, by far the best Skyline I've ever owned.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...