SAU Community

Fs: Cooling Pro Fmic Kit

hey guys

up for sale is my cooling pro intercooler kit which is coming off my R34 GTT coupe. its in excellent condition apart from 2-3 bent fins at the very bottom. apart from that there is no cooler damage or damage to any pipes.

i have also painted the cooler and pipes black for the "stealth look" and will get another fresh coat before the sale so its all nice and new looking :D

price im looking for is $350 and that includes postage to anywhere in aus. pick up is also available from Rowville Vic or im happy to deliver with 50km from rowville.

cooler is still on the car atm and will be removed once a buyer is confirmed.

1.jpg

02012009093-1.jpg

02012009091.jpg

this will fit any R34 front and im not 100% sure but certian that this may fit R33 and R32. if someone can confirm this.

kit includes everything as listed here http://justjap.com/store/product.php?produ...at=0&page=3

ta

Ash

just a few more questions, i have an auto... if i get this:

would the stock oil cooler (as seen in the auto's) get in the way?

oh yeah, is there much cutting on the body work as well?

would i have to relocate battery (looking at pictures i do not think so) or cut into the battery support frame?

you will have to make a hole under your battery tray and thats all and some trimming of the front bar. this will not get in the way of the tranny cooler. well in my setup i have a heap of room between the cooler and the rad so im guessing the tranny cooler is in between.

what colour is your car? if its white im happy to swap bars with you as well so no cutting for you

you will have to make a hole under your battery tray and thats all and some trimming of the front bar. this will not get in the way of the tranny cooler. well in my setup i have a heap of room between the cooler and the rad so im guessing the tranny cooler is in between.

what colour is your car? if its white im happy to swap bars with you as well so no cutting for you

Cheers, I have a black car so bodykit swap will be unlikely.

Ill still come down of Thursday, ill give you a buzz beforehand