SAU Community

A Anyone On Here Going In The Show N Shine Sunday Week 13th I Think

KNG35M

Just curious on who has entered and who is actully going maybe if any of u guys live around Liverpool we could meet up on the way and cruise down

I've entered so that's 1 so far :blink:

Edited by KNG35M

What time do we have to be there

For those who just want to rock up and park with not much else setting up to do, then anytime after 8am is fine. If you have a more involved set-up (probably like Jetreck, with two cars and whatever else) then arrive at 7.30.

There'll probably be quite a few of us organisers (by quite a few, that probably excludes me unless I get a REALLY good night's sleep beforehand) there from around 6am anyway.

The show officially kicks off at 10am, so we need everyone to be, at the very least, in and parked before that time.

I'll be there from pretty early, despite the fact that I'm far from a morning person.

*Approach with caution* LOL :D

Just like last time hey Nick :) wasn't very conversational until I said I owned the silver Stag.

So is anyone planning on a little meetup or anything before the SnS?

I'll be heading to the SnS from Heathcote, anyone else heading down from the Sutherland Shire area?

Alright, two days to go until our biggest Show N Shine yet!

I've received quite a number of entries from fellow Stagea owners, so I'm stoked!

If you haven't already entered, but are intending to turn up on the day, then:

• you CAN NOT pay by EFT, cheque or money order - it's way too late and we need to confirm that the transaction has gone through; and
  • you MUST be there by 9.00am, no exceptions!!!

If you've already put your entries through, please be there by 9.45am at the VERY latest - we want to have everyone in and parked before gates open to the public at 10.00am.

Spectator entry is via a gold coin donation.

See you there!