SAU Community

Wow Show Subaru Liberty Wrx Widebody Turbo

>30K SPENT

PAINT TURNS AQUA FROM BLUE SCOOP IS HARLIQUIN !!! CANT SEE IN PICS!!!!!

ALL COMPLIED AND PLATED

WRX MOTOR AWD TURBO ENGINE LOTS WORK

list too big motor pushing 300hp !! SEE PICS!! 3g spent on motor .in the last month (receipts)

INTERNALS

ALL CUSTOM PIPING

BIG INTERCOOLER

NEW GAUGES

NEW BOV

NEW TURBO TIMER

NEW BOOST CONTROLL

FULL WIDEBODY

NEW ALPINE CD WMA MP3

ALL CUSTOM BLACK LEATHER INTERIOR

5 SPEED

18s CHROME

TURBO

FULL DYNO TUNED

TWIN SPORTS EXHAUST TO 2 CANNONS

wicked wrx grumble

PEARL PAINT BLUE TO AQUA

HARLIQUIN SCOOP

ONLY ONE IN WORLD

post-68974-1260770748_thumb.jpg

post-68974-1260770765_thumb.jpg

post-68974-1260770790_thumb.jpg

post-68974-1260770825_thumb.jpg

post-68974-1260770858_thumb.jpg

post-68974-1260770896_thumb.jpg

post-68974-1260770938_thumb.jpg

post-68974-1260771148_thumb.jpg

Edited by katurbo

OK so just let me clarify something cos i'm a bit confused.

Firstly the rear end of the Liberty is an 01ish Liberty, the front end is an 06-08 Liberty, so why have you got Liberty WRX Widebody?

It's clearly an older liberty with a newer front end made wide.

Just wanted to clear it up.

Good luck with the sale mate. Not my cup of tea, but hey each to their own

cheers guys,,

ALL MOD PLATED AND LEGAL HAD QLD REGO

yes its a older shape liberty back, 2006 b4 front all widebody. and wrx motor turbo Inside is all black leather.. SOUNDS LIKE 3 WRX'S

$16,000..ONO IS PRICE..

WELL OVER 3OK SPENT. CUT MY LOSSES WANT A STOCK WRX, OR S15 OR RX7 S6

post-68974-1261042452_thumb.jpg

post-68974-1261042476_thumb.jpg

Edited by katurbo

I saw that on rexnet a while back when it was on ebay. I give credit to the owner who's put the new gen front on it. I quite like that scene, more or so with 180SX's with Silvia S13 Fronts. The thing is that Liberty's are supposed to be the civilized Subaru. Its like Toyota putting a TRD exhaust kit and 18inch Advan wheels on a Camry. Its all up to personal taste. The person is selling he's car, its not a time to tell him off. You might not like the car but you must respect it and the owner.

Edited by Rallye

cheers guys,,

ALL MOD PLATED AND LEGAL HAD QLD REGO

yes its a older shape liberty back, 2006 b4 front all widebody. and wrx motor turbo Inside is all black leather.. SOUNDS LIKE 3 WRX'S

$16,000..ONO IS PRICE..

WELL OVER 3OK SPENT. CUT MY LOSSES WANT A STOCK WRX, OR S15 OR RX7 S6

wrong answer.

B4s were produced in 02-04. Any turbo liberty after that is classified as a GT (unless it's twin turbo) - however all aus spec ones are GT

it may be just because i work for Subaru, but it sh*ts me when ppl call all turbo libertys B4s..they're not!

Quite possibly the worst looking Subaru ever. What have you done to it? You used to drive a honda before.. Didn't you? You've watched too much fast and the furious. The grilles are hideous, the bodykit is disgusting. Your wheels belong on a fobs calais. What do your gauges show? Neon luminosity?

Why ruin a perfectly good car for? Why would you want a stock WRX after what you've done to this one? Go back to Hondas. Seriously.

Watch

. Find out what not to do with a car. Do every Jap performance car owner and get that crushed and never own a car again...

New member and your first posts are trawling another members sale thread?

You are banned.