SAU Community

Sa: 17 Inch Work Mesh Wheels

once again, these are up for sale. got hella interest. but no ones fronted the cash (most promising offer would make most lowballers cringe).

work mesh, 17x8 +5 and 17x9 +11. fronts are straight 5x114, rears are multifit 4/5x114.

bit of kerbage on them, but you have to be looking pretty close. the worst of them was one of the 9's which had a slight dent in the outer hoop which has recently been repaired.

and some of the clearcoat is starting to peel around the hubs, but overall, theyre in pretty rad condition.

4902P5120746.jpg

IMG_3157.jpg

taking offers around $1500 without tyres. offers lower than $1400 will be laughed at, and responded to in kind.

contact me (dave) on here or on 0408961657.

can send interstate if needed, but id rather not.

if you dont shit me off within 4 seconds, i might even be able to arrange a payment plan.

• 2 weeks later...
i got interest in the bump photo bro :rofl: haha what other wheels you bought?

lol, f**kin rad bump pic eh?

havent bought wheels yet. but im looking at cts's, 17 x 9.5 +15 all round.

What rubber is on them ? Brand/sizes ? Just to get this right........ +5 multi stud on rear ? SO +11 BEING THE 9" and larger width wheel,

is on front ? Cheers MIKE

225/45/17 Kumho Ku36's on the front (f**kin sticky), and 215/45/17 Kumho Ku25's on the rear.

the fronts are 17x8 +5, rears are multistud's and 17x9 +11.

ive had about a half a dozen people say that, and my reply has been the following.

im not splitting. you either buy all 4, or you dont buy them at all.

Why not say, sure, for $1500 and I'll chuck in two fronts for zip!

:banana:

If I had $1500 blowing a hole in my pocket I'd snap em up (too bad I'm post-wedding broke ATM)

Why not say, sure, for $1500 and I'll chuck in two fronts for zip!

lol, ive said that once aswell.

lol then if you wont split, you never gonna sell these wheels, well njot at that price, i just bought a full set that had just been re rolled and polished with tires for $900...

CoolStoryBro.jpg

lol then if you wont split, you never gonna sell these wheels, well njot at that price, i just bought a full set that had just been re rolled and polished with tires for $900...

sounds like your polishing more than your wheels there frenchy

bump to the top for some tough,well priced rims and tyres

deposit received.

... you were saying?

:D

• 1 year later...