SAU Community

Random Parts That I Dont Need... But You Might!

hey guys i have a few things for sale two r32 turbos with minimal shaft play good condistion $$250 for both.

1 rb25 turbo no shaft play in out at all a small bit side to side vey small.. $250 perfect rb20 conversion

rb25 head pressure tested and new valves all good i brought it all done was going to do a rb30 hybrid conversion $250 but cams have been left out after clearance was done and there rusted but ill chuck them in if you can fix them.

roh 18 inch mags all 100 percent tyers $650 would prefer stock r33 mags trade in as ill have no wheels and ill take $500 plus stock wheels

and some other bits and peices a complete motor pulled apart so i have a rb25 block and other bits will sell whole motor in peices includind head for $400

also i have brand new cv boots for an r32 $30 for both front ones

and an rb20 tps...i think it is it sit on the front of the cam gears with the plug underneath it $50

brand new coil packs for r33 series 1 and for all years of r32 super spark brand there red..$340

and if you after random parts off a rb25 motor and it does not sell complete all part it out cheers matt txt me on my phone if you can im not at home all the time will get pics on request.

ph:0402948881