SAU Community

Cruise

binx

that depends on where ur cruise is? coming to melb? if i can find a passenger i could be interested in heading out ur way

look where is a good spot to go for a cruise to cos never really done one and just wont get out of my small little town

A few of us are hatching some plans, Nick just got his GTR built up and is looking to stretch its legs. think i'll be for sunday the 3rd jan but we're still working out the details.

Ballarat is excellently located to take advantage of good regional roads. there are some excellent roads such as the Devils Kitchen, road to daylesford, and in some of the state parks, mt ararat, etc. Lets see some suggestions for some locations; places you've driven that were fun? Any suggestions?

A few of us are hatching some plans, Nick just got his GTR built up and is looking to stretch its legs. think i'll be for sunday the 3rd jan but we're still working out the details.

Ballarat is excellently located to take advantage of good regional roads. there are some excellent roads such as the Devils Kitchen, road to daylesford, and in some of the state parks, mt ararat, etc. Lets see some suggestions for some locations; places you've driven that were fun? Any suggestions?

Sorry wont be able to make it now the F***ing turbo blow up in my car last night

What were you doing to it? What have you got it tuned at? Info ;)

PM me if you want the name and details of a good performance mechanic in Ballarat - builds Targa Tassie cars usually, knows a 10 mill socket from a shifter unlike some of the mechanics in Ballarat.

What were you doing to it? What have you got it tuned at? Info :banana:

PM me if you want the name and details of a good performance mechanic in Ballarat - builds Targa Tassie cars usually, knows a 10 mill socket from a shifter unlike some of the mechanics in Ballarat.

What were you doing to it? What have you got it tuned at? Info :banana:

just driving it around and i think the bearings have let go on men. With the old turbo set up it made just over 300rwkw, i havent it tuned with the gt35 40 on it jet and where about is this mechanic in ballarat thanks