SAU Community

Where Can I Get An R34 Radio Bezel

HairyMerkin

Does anyone know what these are actually called so I can search for one?

It's the 5th picture..

http://www.skylinesaustralia.com/forums/in...t&p=3825612

I've got an extra one. PM me your email address and i'll send you some pics so you can see if its what you need.

Mine has the cage to screw in the headunit, the plastic headunit bezel and a single din pocket with lid.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Similar Content

• Latest Posts

• Hey all. I'm up to doing my oil and water feed lines. Has anyone done a tutorial on this on a 25det Neo? ( I know i should be asking for a tutorial on how to use the search instead, but I couldn't find anything specific) I'm running a Pulsar 3584 on a 6 boost manifold. I could use some advice on what fittings, sizes and where to run the lines. Thanks for any help.  
    • Hi, I have someone interested, if it falls through I'll let you know.  I have a brand new set of fronts that  I sourced from Bilstein UK, now revalved and complete with springs to go with the very lightly used rears, if you are interested in a full set. As Duncan has mentioned this is not my job, I sold my suspension business over 10 years ago, but I am here to help when I have the time.  To give you some idea of my schedule I was at SMSP for the State Championship for 4 days the weekend before last.  Then The Bend for 4 days last week and back at SMSP testing this week, a day visit to One Raceway, then the SMSP Day Night meeting the weekend after.  I was hoping to squeeze in a dyno day with Scott on my R32 this week, but that's not going to happen, that's the second time I have had to postpone. Apologies if my responses are slow.   Cheers Gary
    • Talking about tools, my trombone cleaner arrived, talk about weird speciality tools....
    • Ha ha ha, I read that he had it based on brownie points so knew it wasn't going to be sold   I also am only shit stirring on buying, while they'd all be great cars, I don't need more, I actually sold one a few weeks ago. And immediately bought more tools...
    • I thought you might have asked about the Honda, but as the boy just wrote off his Patrol, and was trying to find a cheap daily to get by with, I decided to give the Honda to him