SAU Community

Gold Lotto $30 Million Dollar Draw Systems Entry

GHOSTrun

Bit of late notice but I'm running a systems entry in the $30 million dollar Gold Lotto draw this Saturday on the 2nd January.

I am aiming for a system 14, which is quivelant to playing 3003 games, and costs $1,725.00 to buy.

I plan to make this up by offering 17 spots at $100 each.

The last time I did this I had great success, we played a system 13 and won the group just under $14,000.00!

Now for the logistics, I need to have all money in by Saturday 10am.

You can either drop it off to me in Toowong, Brisbane 4066 (Call to arrange meet - Michael on 0413 504 084)

Or you can go to your nearest St.George branch, do a cash deposit over the counter into my bank account (see below) - YOU CANNOT DO A BANK TRANSFER it will not clear in time!

FYI - Today (Thursday 31st) is the last day the bank is open before the draw!

If you do a cash deposit it is imperative you SMS me your

1] NAME

2] TIME OF DEPOSIT

3] MOBILE NUMBER

4] CHOOSE ONE NUMBER FOR THE DRAW (between 1-45)

I will then verify the money is in, add you to the list, send you a reply sms verifing your entry.

Bank Details:

St.George Bank

Account Number: 029869893

Account Name: M.D.Mitchell

Now pending we get the numbers and the money in before the deadline, I will be buying the ticket around 10-11am on Saturday, will then scan and upload in this thread so you guys can follow the draw too. If we don't make the deadline (numbers/money) a FULL REFUND will be given to those who have put money in, so don't stress.

Spots Available

1. $100 - mike

2. $100 - dino

3. $100 - john.s

4. $100 - jodie.w

5. $100 - hurberg

6. $100 - david.m

7. $100 - graham.m

8. $100 - dan.l

9. $100 - venetia.f

10. $100 - AVAILABLE

11. $100 - AVAILABLE

12. $100 - AVAILABLE

13. $100 - AVAILABLE

14. $100 - AVAILABLE

15. $100 - AVAILABLE

16. $100 - AVAILABLE

17. $100 - AVAILABLE

Pending Payment

- schnowbie

I will be monitoring this thread all today, friday and saturday morning, if you've got a question feel free to ask/PM/call.

-mike

0413 504 084

Edited by GHOSTrun

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you state on here exactly what the split will be...i.e. 17 equal amounts...just for legal reasons.

i may be in...if so ill drop cash off.

Winnings (if any) will be split evenly amongst ticket holders, if you have more than one ticket obviously you get paid out accordingly.

Winnings (if any) will be split evenly amongst ticket holders, if you have more than one ticket obviously you get paid out accordingly.

in 17 equal amounts? not having a crack at you...good idea for running this. Just need the rules clearly stated i.e. the total winnings from the ticket purchased will be divided into 17 equal amounts...persons owning more than 1 share in the syndicate will recieve the divided amount times how many shares they hold.

People have stooged their own family over lotto wins...not suggesting for a moment you are going to do this but the rules need to be clearly stated to protect both yourself and others in the syndicate.

in 17 equal amounts? not having a crack at you...good idea for running this. Just need the rules clearly stated i.e. the total winnings from the ticket purchased will be divided into 17 equal amounts...persons owning more than 1 share in the syndicate will recieve the divided amount times how many shares they hold.

Yes, it's not rocket science.

Update:

Spots Available

1. $100 - Mike (ghosty)

2. $100 - Dino

3. $100 - Nathan NJL

4. $100 - Nathan NJL

5. $100 - Nathan NJL

6. $100 - James.C

7. $100 - AdamJK

8. $100 - Dan.L

9. $100 - Adam (Ahmad)

10. $100 - Schnowbie

11. $100 - Kev

12. $100 - Sheldon

13. $100 - AVAILABLE

14. $100 - AVAILABLE

15. $100 - AVAILABLE

16. $100 - AVAILABLE

17. $100 - AVAILABLE

5 Spots Left

Edited by GHOSTrun

the newsagents up from me have some systems going. one is 4 x system 16's (4 different system 16's). 91 shares in total. 1 share is just over $200. they also do one with a system 15, 16, 17 and 18, again 91 shares and costs a bit over $200 again.

i've been in a system 12 or 14 a few times before. once i got about $30 more than it cost me, another time i lost $50. my step mother got a few thousand out of a system 8 once.

good luck though, but not too much luck, cause i plan on being the only winner, LOL

Syndicate Members

1. Ghosty - $100

2. Dino - $100

3. NJL - $100

4. NJL - $100

5. NJL - $100

6. Belgarion - $100

7. AdamJK - $100

8. RookieAdam09 - $100

9. Schnowbie - $100

10. Kev - $100

11. Dan_S15 - $100