SAU Community

R33 Pod Enclosure

Ty1

Up for sale is a pod enclosure to suit an r33. I actually purchased this enclosure off these forums thinking it would fit on my car but I think it requires a high mount turbo setup judging by the pictures. Enclosure is in great condition but no bolts are included. Im asking $70 for the enclosure.

post-52764-1262518138_thumb.jpg

post-52764-1262518185_thumb.jpg

what are you doing tomorrow i would love to check it out and more then likely purchase PM me asap and we can meet up

Hey mate my number is 0433373183 give us a call and if you wanted you could come over asap to check it out. It would have to be before 3. Or tomorrow would be ok

• 2 weeks later...

Hey man I've got a guy in S.A interested but if that falls through I'll get bak to you. I wasn't sure if u were still keen or not as I've had several people showing interest and saying they'll come around but never show. I'll let u know how it goes anyway

so im guessing it wont fit a standard series 2 r33?

Nah it won't. It requires a highmount setup similar to the one in the picture or if you could replace the afm to turbo pipe with another pipe with a slightly different angle as the afm won't line up with the hole on the enclosure.

• 2 months later...