SAU Community

1990 Cefiro Parts

kafwim

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why are you wrecking it? , complied shell? . what colour is the trim? cheers

its was a parts car when i bought it (we have 2 other ceffy's) and i bought it as a statutory right off so cannot be road registered. also the plates have been cut out of the engine bay so dunno how that effects things but at least theres no real structural damage so can be repaired as a track car.

trim is black with the cord style interior (not the suede).

after the following

-clean crack free dash

-passenger airvent and surround or just surround

-stock gay grill to cut up

-stock ceffy side mount with piping or FMIC

dash is available for $100 (includes dash top which is pristene, and surround for the instrument cluster, though this has one vent with a broken support - not visable but means the vent doesnt stay where you aim it at)

Dont have passenger vent surround (still after 2 myself, lols), grill gone already, as is the side mount.

If there's no crash history, I might just take the whole shell + black interior you're willing??

Otherwise, can you find out how much approximately to ship front + back seats + door trims + glovebox lid thing (assuming they all match)

front seats in good nic, bottom half of rear seat in good nic also, top of back seat faded around top and small top tearing around seams. all matches plus entire glove box as well (no trans surround and radio facia) also 4x door trims also matching trim, drivers side has wear mark near switches and elertic window switch has aesthetic damage. passenger front has loose pocket lining, others all good condition but all have slight fade. sell for $250 plus shipping, dunno what courrier would cost to perth, but that would all have to be arranged for at your end please. will transport them to courier in adelaide if a must but pick up preffered (i think it costs about the same)

i cant PM yet, so PM me your email and i can send u pics.. that goes for everyone :banana:

hook us up a deal on all four door trims and dash and ill organise my own couriour to pick up

Door trims are on hold for someone, but dash is available for $100 (includes dash top which is pristene, and surround for the instrument cluster, though this has one vent with a broken support - not visable but means the vent doesnt stay where you aim it at)

If the door trim guy falls through i'll let you know.

Courier can pick up from 5155 (Adelaide Hills, SA)

Has the boot got all the trims/lining inside still?

And also the little trims that go over the back of the seat rails?

got all boot trims $65 i THINK its got all 4 seat rail covers... you mean the little plastic things that hide the bolt? its def got the drivers 2, not sure bout the other 2 as that seats been taken out... will have to scrounge thru the car (its not here atm) but $15 for them. are you SA? can you pick up?