SAU Community

1998 R34 Skyline Gt25

Well maintained silver 1998 R34 GT25 semi-automatic 2 door coupe up for grabs!

Purchased stock standard in November 2007 from Nagoya Motors in Caringbah, I am the first registered owner of this car in Australia. I purchased it with 64,xxxkm’s and is currently sitting on 93,xxxkm’s on the odometer.

The car has been well looked after and I have spent every dollar required to maintain drive and feel quality. All modifications I have installed makes the car perfect for every P-plater to have some fun on the road!

As I have undertaken full-time work and part time university during my ownership period, I have only had time to drive the car on weekends and very rarely on weekdays. Reason for selling it is I have just passed my DQT and have a full licence so I think it’s time for me to start playing with some boost.

I have always washed and protected the exterior with Meguiars Car Care products and will include everything I have left (most used) for the buyer. This includes Meguiars Polish, Paint Cleaner, Carnauba Wax, Interior Trim Foam, Ultimate Detailer and NxtGeneration Car Wash (the purple one). Car has been washed and vacuumed every two weeks.

Interior: As you will see in the pictures, this version of the R34 comes with the XANAVI pop-up screen in the dashboard which plays CD’s. You can also play DVD’s and connect your iPod to the system but I have only been ‘lucky’ to get these to work a few times (because I can’t interpret the Japanese on the console I just play around with it until it works). As well as this, the entertainment system comes with a 6-cd stacker in the boot which can be played via the deck in the console, also an original stock Nissan item with this version of the car.

Exterior: Have fitted 350z series one rims on the car. Fronts have 235/40’s with 90% tread and rears have 225/40’s with 60% tread. I have always been a fan of this look – inspired by DAN666! As a result of the extra space inside the rim on the fronts, I decided to install the turbo brakes and have had them painted red courtesy of msnismo (Anna) and they were fitted by Dave together with braided brake lines 7000km’s ago. I have since installed new brake pads so there is plenty of meat left on them. Car has been fitted with an aftermarket Xenon light system (8000k). The actual headlights themselves are original Nissan Xenon. Have a carbon fibre coated rocker cover under the hood. This has been professionally done for $150. All else is stock standard.

Performance: I have installed a custom 2.5” mild steel catback exhaust with 3” cannon and has been on the car for approx. 20,000kms. The car is fitted with a K&N high flow panel filter approx 15,000kms old. I have just recently replaced the stock castor bushes which began to crack with urethane bushes which will last you the rest of time.

Security: Have only recently (6 weeks ago) installed an alarm and immobilizer on the vehicle. The alarm sensors are more sensitive than what you would ordinarily deem to be reasonable but I am really fussy about people touching the car!

Car has been serviced by Bel Garage and Dahtone Racing in the time that I have owned it. The engine has been serviced with Royal Purple (one service) and Motul Oils using genuine Nissan oil filters. In addition to the abovementioned detailing products, I will throw in a 100,000kms major service kit for the car ordered through a local mechanic (usually comes in overnight) and 5L Castrol Transmax Z fully synthetic transmission oil.

The car has taken part is various events held by SAU and other car club forums. Car was pictured on a double page story in High Performance Imports (No. 113) which covered the fairly recent R34 GT-R 10th Anniversary cruise. Don’t know why this was in there when all the GT-R’s were grinning like Cheshire cats but hey, it gave me bragging rights so I am sweet as with it!

No major accident history. On the front passenger side quarter panel there is small damage as a result of my home’s ducted vacuum cleaner collapsing from its brackets in the garage! I have taken this into consideration in my pricing. Also, as you will see in the front-on shot, there is a blemish on the front bar – not sure how it happened but bought the car from Nagoya with it.

I am currently after $14,500neg for the car. Taking in to consideration the extras, and the current market, I strongly believe this is good value for money. Registration expires November 2010 and is under warranty until 24 November 2010 (purchased from Nagoya also).

Located in Sydney. Please PM me should you have any queries or would like to go for a test drive (no time wasters please)!

Cheers

Shanil

post-44807-1263811355_thumb.jpg

post-44807-1263811410_thumb.jpg

post-44807-1263811521_thumb.jpg

post-44807-1263811575_thumb.jpg

post-44807-1263811622_thumb.jpg

post-44807-1263811667_thumb.jpg

post-44807-1263811720_thumb.jpg

post-44807-1263811774_thumb.jpg

post-44807-1263811829_thumb.jpg

post-44807-1263811894_thumb.jpg

post-44807-1263811957_thumb.jpg

post-44807-1263812088_thumb.jpg

Best not to be fooled by the Avatar - into thinking that some S.O.B. treats this car badly.

Quite the opposite!

Two things...

1) such a lovely well-kept car

2) owner has always doted on it

Plus... the warranty (still active) is to be honoured by a company that prides itself on its reputation.