SAU Community

R32 Outside Air Sensor?

Nobi-Skratch

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone knew where the r32 outside air sensor is located? My A/C is busted and this is what came up in the fault code.

I did some searching and I cant find the sensor or any post's about it.

Any help appreciated.

Hi Guys,

I was just wondering if anyone knew where the r32 outside air sensor is located? My A/C is busted and this is what came up in the fault code.

I did some searching and I cant find the sensor or any post's about it.

Any help appreciated.

In front of the radiator and from memory it is supported off the bonnet latch support arm. It is a black rectangular unit.

Thanks for the help guys. I found where the sensor should be but it is absent. Where do you get replacment sensors from?

It appears I need the following:

21 - outside air sensor

24 - Intake temperature sensor

25 - Sunload sensor (small sensor on the left hand side of the dashboard near the windscreen)

• 5 months later...

yea the manual has this to say about the sunload sensor:

"NOTE: If vehicle positioned in dark place or if sunlight is exceptionally strong, then sunload sensor error may be indicated"

so probably best to do the test outside, but not in direct sunlight

i went looking for my outside air temp sensor but i couldnt find it. what i could find was a random plug hanging around the area where everyone says the sensor should be. i took photos of this plug and i'm wondering if someone can tell me if this is the plug that connects to the air temp sensor. if so then i know mine is missing.

i would check nissan fast except my computer with that on it has broken beyond repair the other day.. FML

heres the pics, is this for the air temp sensor??

post-74178-1279324838_thumb.jpg

post-74178-1279324849_thumb.jpg

Edited by jonboy