Stagea Cruise Eoi - Adelaide

RubyRS4

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

who wants to help clay my car? never done it before, think i get the idea but guidance from someone learned is always good.. that and i cbf doing the entire car myself :)

Mike. It is so easy. buy a Maguires quick clay kit. When i had my car i would do the bonnet and roof at least once every two weeks and the sides and rear once a month. The bonnet becasue im consistently looking at it when driving and the roof becuase it was near my eye level when hoping in and out haha. Little things would get on my nerves. It'll only take about 1 hr. hr and half to do your entire car in a TLC manner.

Mike - we've used a clay bar on my old sil a few times and as Stagman said it's pretty easy and doesn't take too long at all. Mind you, an s13 is considerably smaller than a Stag :P

Meanwhile, I'm dying to know the route for this cruise :( I've got surf patrol at Christies Beach that day so I'm hoping it starts North and finishes South otherwise we'll have to nip off early.

Meanwhile, I'm dying to know the route for this cruise :) I've got surf patrol at Christies Beach that day so I'm hoping it starts North and finishes South otherwise we'll have to nip off early.

I can give you at least that much. Yes, starting north and ending south :D

I can give you at least that much. Yes, starting north and ending south :cheers:

good-o :(

Although it just got smashed into on the side of the road tonight so depending on when it gets fixed we may not make it. It's driveable but doesn't look anywhere near as pretty :huh:

car damage pics

:huh:

they've already been sent, lol, i'll forward it to you

received, my stag isn't here yet, nut does anybody mind me coming out to the start point and having a suss.......maybe even tag along right at the back. i really want to have a good look over some other stageas rather than the 3 i've seen.

If it helps i'll drive my VE ss sportwagon and we can do a comparo :down:

Okay ... I sent out a bulk PM on the Sunday before my trip to Victoria ... so most of you, if not all, should have the meet point. I'm putting the cruise route together today ... will be about 1.5-2 hour cruise with a short food break stop. Be sure to have enough fuel.

Any fresh enquiries about the meet point, PM me for the location.

Bring cameras so we can compile another YouTube clip. :ninja:

:)

received, my stag isn't here yet, nut does anybody mind me coming out to the start point and having a suss.......maybe even tag along right at the back. i really want to have a good look over some other stageas rather than the 3 i've seen.

If it helps i'll drive my VE ss sportwagon and we can do a comparo :D

change of plans, looks like i'll be cathcin a ride out with tangles in his Stag. lookin forward to a good cruise.

my car's not getting fixed til 22nd March so we'll be there but it won't look pretty...hmph :P

Don't worry Jo, im in exactly the same boat. :D I got Hit yesterday on my way to work. I will be there but it wont be as attractive as I had planned. My rear wheel on the passenger side and rear quater pannel have some heavy scratches and dents.Could have been a lot worse, but an idiot turning into me at 60 kmph was certainly felt. Not happy, must be the week for damaged Stagea's. I think I read Ruby hit a Rabbit on the way back the other day aswell.

post-61593-1267604755_thumb.jpg

Don't worry Jo, im in exactly the same boat. :laugh: I got Hit yesterday on my way to work. I will be there but it wont be as attractive as I had planned. My rear wheel on the passenger side and rear quater pannel have some heavy scratches and dents.Could have been a lot worse, but an idiot turning into me at 60 kmph was certainly felt. Not happy, must be the week for damaged Stagea's. I think I read Ruby hit a Rabbit on the way back the other day aswell.

:down:

Hitting rabbits at 110kph at night time is not pleasant. My first fear was: "Not the intercooler!" :laugh:

I'll be attending to the front bar on Saturday. Who cares if you're sporting damage ... HTFU and come for a cruise :P