Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Latest Posts

• Anyone here a submersible fuel hose expert? I pulled my hanger out again for unrelated issues and noticed the hose I popped on last week has already swollen. This is Gates 27093 submersible hose. I've waiting on a response from Gates, but this surely can't be normal? This is on pump gas, not E85.  Is swelling a tad possibly normal? I've also been fighting with my power steering belt.... I've now tossed one and killed two. I just realigned my pulleys again, hoping this time it stays on. It doesn't like high rpm.   
    • Don't want to side track from the thread too much (don't want to upset the thread starter's run from 2007) so here's some old rusted Nissan Laurels in a parking lot in Nishinomiya, Hyogo-ken:
    • I guess that makes more sense. There being a front end with driveshafts for R cars but not S cars.
    • Wait, wat. Are you coming to Kansai?
    • Absolutely. Not knocking their ability on track at all, looks like a whole heap of fun. Just the crash safety aspect which I had my doubts about which those guys where able to engineer out of it 😄