SAU Community

Heading To Mt. Gambier End Of April Start Of May

JMW

Basically me and the girlfriend are heading to the Mount to catch up with family and friends.

Just wondering who is in Mt Gambier or Naracorte?

Would be good to catch up with a few from SAU while im down there :P

have fun down there James......its a awesome place to be around that time of the year as well....

umm dont forget to take the GTR on the roads near the Blue Lake....you will love it

I live in Naracoorte

Might see we can catch up while me and the girlfriend are there.

Think you might know her but not 100% sure

Won't be hard to spot me while you're here. There's only two Skylines in town, and I've got one of them haha. The other being Jamie's 34.

is yours a midnight purple or black one??? with if i remember correctly 2 different sets of wheels on it???

Black S2, with white Professor's on the front and chrome Professor's on the back :P

yep thats what i meant.....have seen it just past the "mogas" as you come in from the mount.....looked pretty clean from memory....

Ahh yes, it used to be a SAFF, I never buy juice from there but they do a good feed, plus my mates grandad owns it :D. You must have caught me on an odd day if it was clean, everyone at work drives past it and stirs up dust in the carpark so it only stays clean for approx 0.6 hours haha.