SAU Community

Yummy Sileighty

Guest [ryan]

Guest [ryan]

I want it I want it I want it I want it.........

[img:658a1033e1]http://www.kaizousha.com/gazou/kb180sx11/a1.jpg[/img:658a1033e1]

[img:658a1033e1]http://www.kaizousha.com/gazou/kb180sx11/a2.jpg[/img:658a1033e1]

[img:658a1033e1]http://www.kaizousha.com/gazou/kb180sx11/a3.jpg[/img:658a1033e1]

[img:658a1033e1]http://www.kaizousha.com/gazou/kb180sx11/a4.jpg[/img:658a1033e1]

[img:658a1033e1]http://www.kaizousha.com/gazou/kb180sx11/a5.jpg[/img:658a1033e1]

Guest [ryan]
200sx, Silvias, 180sx, Sileightys....... cars for people who cant afford Skylines :lol:[/quote:31779c9fdd]

True though i cant afford a skyline :P

Guest 33GTS25

ROFLMAO@Boostmeister

Cam you may have been in the wrong thread when you made that comment but gee Slip will be happy now won't he??? :twisted:

God i crack myself up

hey by the way Cam, are we still good for June30 at warwick, just haven't heard anything for a while

rod

hahaha i love how some ppl take comments like this to heart.. i remember a similiar thread in sdu a while.. just cause i say a silvia is a womens skyline.. or a poor mans skyline its true..!!..

and as for the silvia being a poor mans car.. well i can speak from experience as i had an s13.. now why didnt i buy a skyline?? hmm i couldnt afford one?

now im at the point were im thinking of changing to a new yellow S15.. now if i had the choice.. this little black duck would be getting a yellow 34gtr.. BUT IM A POVO bum so id get the silvia!!..

so before some ppl start having a big cry.. *sob* *sob*.. my silvia isnt a womens skyline etc etc.. ya da ya da ya da.. just sit down and think about it..its most prob true in alot of cases..

oh and ryan dont worry buddy ill ways be ure's and onarun's and sdu4eva's bitch.. *sob* sob* i love u guys..

and misss13.. stop being so serious all the time :P but hey u said it :).. the bf (man) has the skyline!.. and the chick (women) has the silvia??

heheheh im asking for a bitch slap know huh!! :)

Guest Miguel

Now I'm not he type to get all arc'd up if someone says something about my car, but just thought I'd offer an opinion on this....

You gotta remember that not everyone wants a Skyline, so saying that a 180/200SX or whatever is a poor man's skyline is a bit arrogant.

That's all, no malice intended :P

wooo hooo a response!!!

arrogance is my middle name dude!!.. NO seriously though im just makign a general comment..

the problem most ppl have here is just cause they own a silvia they get all cut as if im bagging there car..

all im really saying is in *MOST* cases ppl would take a skyline over a silvia.. now some ppl prefer the silvia's fair enough.. but seriously if i put a gtr and a new spec r in front of u .. what would u choose?? hmm not a hard choice huh!.. but most cant afford the gtr so we go for a cheaper *poor mans* option a gtst or a the silvia.. now im not bagging anyone's car just making a observation.. and that is not arrogance.. its being big enough to be able to make general assumption without letting my own personal feelings of me owning a specific car affect my decision..

and if thats arrogance.. well im very glad to be an arrogant prick.. :P

and misss13.. stop being so serious all the time but hey u said it .. the bf (man) has the skyline!.. and the chick (women) has the silvia??

heheheh im asking for a bitch slap know huh!! [/quote:35195d5cf2]

Urmine.. If you actually knew me, you'd realise i was joking. :roll:

Guest Miguel
all im really saying is in *MOST* cases ppl would take a skyline over a silvia.. now some ppl prefer the silvia's fair enough.. but seriously if i put a gtr and a new spec r in front of u .. what would u choose?? hmm not a hard choice huh!.. but most cant afford the gtr so we go for a cheaper *poor mans* option a gtst or a the silvia.. now im not bagging anyone's car just making a observation.. and that is not arrogance.. its being big enough to be able to make general assumption without letting my own personal feelings of me owning a specific car affect my decision..

and if thats arrogance.. well im very glad to be an arrogant prick.. :P[/quote:167047b6d7]

Yeah, true, I'll pay that statement, just the message I got from reading it the first time is that Skyline are the be all and end all of motoring :)

I spose if we all had 100K at our disposal, the roads would be full of modded R34's.